*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1875777-Nightmare-of-the-Morning
Rated: 13+ · Other · Dark · #1875777
This is a nightmare of mine.
It started out normal, as if it were a dream. I was hanging out with my group; we were munching on food, sipping sodas, talking, and just having a good time. After what felt like an hour the setting changed. One minute I can hear my friends laughing and then the next I am alone. It's dark. For some reason I decided that it would be a good time to shave my legs. While I am shaving I start to feel alone, abandoned, sad; it was almost as if I were depressed. All of a sudden I took the razor and sliced open my thigh; it was a long, deep cut. At first I felt shocked that I had actually did it, I almost believed that I didn't. A second later the reality of it hit me, my thigh was stinging with pain. There was blood gushing out of the wound; it was as if it wouldn't stop. I started to cry, my tears mixing with my blood, as they hit the ground. The bleeding still wouldn't stop nor would my tears, they were seeping though my fingers. I just sat there unable to stop anything.
© Copyright 2012 Jane Doe (craziiduck at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1875777-Nightmare-of-the-Morning