*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1876268-Summer
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1876268
it's summertime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Ah! The feel of the breeze on your skin, the excitement of freedom, the vacation sensation! What else could it be other than summer?  It’s the season that you take long vacations to camp sites, tourist attractions and to the beaches.  Oh, the time I would give to have a summer to do anything I want to. It is so magical, so irresistible, and so addictive. The freedom to do anything you want to, the opportunity to go anywhere without a worry. Summer is the best time of year!
How can you forget your trips to the beach? The feel of the ocean breeze, the cooling sea water, the feel of someone’s loving arms wrapped around you. The many girls, but yours is always the cutest or hottest no matter who walks by you. How can you forget those cool nights, walking up and down the board walk and visiting an occasional store? The feel of the cool night, the warm embrace of your loved one; such good memories to keep locked in your heart! 
How about your vacations? Camping in the middle of nowhere or going to new adventurous places. The excitement of going to somewhere totally new, how can one forget? The adrenalin rush from doing something new, the relaxed feeling of being able to go anywhere, the sensation of freedom; oh my! Summer is a very adventurous season. Make your summer one to remember; because I guarantee that you will become nostalgic, exploring each of your memories. Summer memories are always the best, so enjoy your summer! Just remember that summer is a gift of freedom, so enjoy it while you can.
© Copyright 2012 Orangeman (orangeman1994 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1876268-Summer