*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1876287-Dreams
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1876287
This is about how dreams can drive someone. Please read and review.
A dream is something that is so unique you just can’t understand it.  You can feel its warmth, but you can’t hold it. A dream is something that you can have, but not show it. Some think that materialistic items are dreams. They are not dreams, they are nightmares! Everyone has a dream, but some lose it to materialistic nightmares. They steal and distort dreams. Your dream is precious…you don’t believe me? Give me a chance to tell you why.
         A dream is a hope, a light out of the darkness. It gives you something to live for. It drives you to accomplish your dream. One dream gives birth to many other dreams. It gives hope and the realization that you can accomplish just about anything. To another a dream is just something you can only think about, but it isn’t. A dream is something that you can accomplish. You wouldn’t have a dream if you couldn’t accomplish it. An idea or goal that can’t be accomplished or has to be changed is not a dream, but an idea. A dream is something you can accomplish. That is why you need to hold on to your dreams.
         They are important so hold on to them! Don’t lose track of your dreams or you will get lost as well as your dream. Beware of nightmares. They try to steal your dreams and lead you down a path you can never recover from. Follow your dreams and don’t forget to dream. Nothing is worse than to live in this world without hope or a dream. Dreams help make living in this world tolerable or even enjoyable. Never lose sight of your dream. So dream on! Never stop dreaming and keep chasing them. Be a dreamer and don’t be afraid to be one.
© Copyright 2012 Orangeman (orangeman1994 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1876287-Dreams