*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1880958-Her-Sweet-Ass
Rated: XGC · Draft · Erotica · #1880958
Draft of short erotic story.
Stepping out of the shower I hear your loud commanding voice, a naughty grin plays upon my face as I take the warm towel wrapping it around my drenched skin. Slowly sliding the soft fabric down my slender legs. I can hear you impatience from the other room as once again you call out for me to come. My lips twitch with merriment as I quickly pad over to find you sitting in your chair across from my bed. Still wet from my shower under my towel I giggle as I quickly straddle your thighs, squirming upon you as you feel my hot wet form. Bringing my mouth up to you my pink tongue darts out lick the seam of your mouth.

I feel a cool rush of air as you hand rips the towel from my body. With sudden determined movements your hands are pressed upon my curves exploring what you will. My head falls back as I feel my yearning for you inflame. Your strong hands run achingly over my nipples pinching, lightly pulling until you are satisfied they are agonizingly hard. Hearing my soft moans you move teasingly between my thighs pressing your thumb against my clit, rubbing gently as you feel my soft nectar flow. you grin evilly, thrusting three fingers roughly to quickly finger fuck me to a frenzy. Timing your thrust, as you feel my clenching as labored breathing, you wait until my screams are on the edge of cresting before pulling out to taste my near explosion. Leaving me to slide back down unfulfilled, your eyes watch my reaction as I wiggle desperately upon your lap, begging for the bulge held tight within your jeans.

A loud slap is heard resonating though the room as your hand lands a sharp blow upon my heighten bottom. Crying out, as you flip me over your lap, extracting blow after blow – my soft thighs kicking out behind you, wounded by your sudden change. My breathing coming in gasps, you spread my thighs wide, telling me to hold still as you caress my suffering clit, slipping two fingers to check that I am still gushing – the moans erupting from my mouth confirm my need. You spread my legs even wider and warn me not to close them, as you continue to punish your treasure. Sting after electrifying sting is harshly placed upon my tender crimson bottom. You take great pains to land several hard strikes upon my soft pink lips, not satisfied until they are red and swollen as well. Uncompromising you finish your licks, grabbing my long hair dragging me to the bed, planting me face down in the soft sheets, your booted heels kick my tender legs open wide as you keep my head shoved down.

Reaching down you grab my dildo ramming it hard and fast into my assaulted pussy. Fucking me without remorse until you hear and see the moist evidence of my flowing cum. My screams coming faster and faster you once again pull the toy away leaving me desperate for release, you thumb slips into my sloppy cunt, soaking as your cock strains against your pants you groan, slipping your thumb in slowly into my tight ass, I squirm as you bark out for me to hold still. Lean legs strain back against you, feeling me tense, you lean down to whisper in my hear still priming my tender bottom, “now now you do not want to tense pet. You will not enjoy this if you do.” Gasping as I slowly regain my breathing I feel you remove your hand, not able to see what you are doing I hear the buzzing of a vibrator. I scream out as you jerk me roughly holding me back against you to a standing position. Bringing the wand around you set it on high as you trail it down my body so I can feel the strong sensations, nipping at my neck you laugh holding it to my clit as I scream out the pleasure intense. Your other hand takes mine placing it on top of the wand, whispering, “hold this still. Do not move it or remove it or I promise you will pay a much more unpleasant price.” Gulping I nod quickly already rocking against the toy as you slowly shove me back face down into the sheets, the toy buzzing away at my clit as you once again spread me wide.

You laugh a demented and evil laugh, tensing a bit as you do, before the vibrations of the toy send me plunging into my own bodies sensations. You trail your hand over my slender back noting the heighted color change of my skin, my creamy cunt glistening with begging wetness, before your eyes lock once again upon my tight firm ass. Reaching for the dildo, you chuckle still soaked from its play in my warm pussy you slam in it one swift motion into my tight ass. Leaving it still knowing the shock and extreme width will take some getting used to. I scream out the searing pain too much, almost dropping the toy, you warn me not to. Slowly I can feel you light touch upon my back, as you lean your body into me your warm breath upon my fevered skin as you whisper sweet words, licking and laying soft kisses upon me.

As I relax and once again give into the frenzied wand, you slowly begin to pump the dildo in and out of my tiny ass. Inch by incredible inch I begin to open to it, as you feel the resistance lesson your thrusts become more frenzied. Screaming out in sudden rapture, my body is overcome by sensation as I buck against your thrust, pounding the dildo harder and deeper inside me as I near the peak of my orgasm. My sudden movements drive you over the edge as you toss the dildo away slamming your much larger cock deep into my half open ass, the immense difference in size shocks me as you unmercifully pound hard and deep into my tiny ass forcing to open and grip your ridged shaft. As I scream out your name your hands painfully slap against my bottom, over and over with each hard thrust you land a fevered lick bruising my ass while your cock punishes my tight hole. Your extreme fucking drives me over the edge in a violent orgasm, I scream out jerking under you as wave after wave slams into me. With each and ever hard pound I once again peak and fall my climax prolonged, causing my muscles to clench and release. Soon you have me begging, as I am sagging against the bed the toy still tormenting me and my body still falling over and over again in unbridled passion. My final jerks bring you over the edge you slam one hard deep thrust, releasing your seed deep inside my ass. Pumping in and out of me slowly you smiling feeling the buzzing still between my legs as I continue to twitch and moan, your hands slowly caress my abused ass as you pull full out stretching my cheeks wide to marvel at how open I remain. Not wishing to allow me to close immediately you reach over, grabbing a large plug slipping it easily inside. Jerking against the toy I feel you hot hands once again landing several hard spankings upon my body before you lean into me pressing me down hard against the vibrating toy. “you are to leave the plug in all day my pet. I expect to find you open and ready when I take you tonight.”

Jerking me around, you toss the toy to the corner. I gasp now resting on my back laying my head to the side taking several deep breaths unable to stop the hard jerks of my body, I feel you hot breath as it tickles my soft pink lips before your warm mouth locks upon me licking ever sooo slowly. Jerking against your head you hold my hips down warning me to be still. After a moment or two you laugh, “I only wanted a taste my pet, don’t fear. My plans for your cunt will wait for tonight.” Gasping my eyes lock with you as you stand over me, my eyes glazed over exhausted. I feel you lift me in your arms, pulling me to lay in your lap my eyes heavy soon begin to close, your arms slowly stroking my body, my breathing even as I drift off into dreamland.






© Copyright 2012 Melissa Calael (poprouge at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1880958-Her-Sweet-Ass