*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1880966-Masters-Orgasm
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1880966
Erotic short story, BDSM.
Arriving home after such a depraved afternoon, feeling unclean, I decide to run a hot bath. Sliding out of my clothing, I step into my over sided tub. I begin languishing in the hot scented waters as they lick at my smooth skin. A carnal smile plays upon my angelic visage as I remember I owe my Master an orgasm. My nimble fingers reach over for my glass dildo resting near the edge of the tub. Letting the thick toy slide down my wet body trailing down between the cleavage of my full breasts, bringing it up to my full mouth before slipping inside my waiting mouth as I eagerly suck upon the toy. Slipping in and out; sucking, licking, and imagining it was his thick hard cock.


Soft moans escape my lips as I feel my cunt clench under the hot running water. Lean legs spread wide within the warm waters in anticipation of my aching play to come. Letting the dildo move south, it nears my creamy thighs as I spread my pink lips wide. Thrusting the rigid toy into my pussy hard and deep in one swift movement, I gasp from the intense sensation as I force my aching walls wide. My juices immediately begin following as I imagine my Master watching me. His eyes locked upon my body, as I turn crimson, my breathing becoming labored. Nimble fingers return to my needing breasts to pinch and pull, propelling the dildo stroke after stroke into my sensuous cunt. Spreading my delicious thighs even wider, I feel my cum flowing out of me mixing with the rose scented water, while a sinful thought fills my mind.


Dreaming of my Master, I close my eyes imagining him holding me in the hot waters. I begin to squirm upon his lap as he holds me tight, while fucking myself hard with the dildo. Over and over I tussle screaming out in pleasure, my body surging close to release when his strong hands lift me high impaling his hard thick rigid cock deep inside my firm ass. My eyes widen from pain, as I recoil unable to continue fucking my cunt. He reaches around, grabbing my hand with his, his thick shaft still buried deep inside my tight clenching ass, his warm mouth tickling the hairs at the nape of my neck as he whisper in my ear, “no my toy. I did not say for you to stop.”


HIs hand slowly, with great agony, begins to grind hard with mine driving the dildo into my soaking pussy. Unable to fight the sensations, my body responds, and once again the pleasure begins to overtake me. I close my eyes resting my head back upon his strong shoulders. As he feels my ass begin to open, he releases my hand, once again gripping the curves of my hips. He wickedly begins pumping me up and down upon his rod. Lost in the rapture of being filled by him, I aggressively fuck myself with the toy, plunging into an explosive orgasm as my thighs open wide screaming out his name. My ecstasy unbridled as I leave the toy buried deep inside my wet treasure; he continues to have me ride his broad pole. He slides fully out of me, grinning to see my ass gaping, before forging back deep into my bottom hammering into me hard and fast. His actions tormenting me as I feel my body plagued by yet another impending climax.

© Copyright 2012 Melitta Calael (UN: poprouge at Writing.Com). All rights reserve
© Copyright 2012 Melissa Calael (poprouge at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1880966-Masters-Orgasm