*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1881646-Trishas-and-Monas-Incredible-Feet-D
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Erotica · #1881646
Your name is Chance and you get to worship your friends' feet
This is completely a fantasy of mine.
I did however use all real names
Mine and my friends' real names
I just wish this would happen :D
It would be the best day of my life.
hOpE yOu EnJoY iT :D

I'm Chance and I'm 16 years old and I've play a few sports. Just last week,two of my best friends gave me a foot fetish experience that I don't think I'll ever forget. They're my mistresses now... whenever we're alone that is. Well, it all started when my friend Duncan invited me to a sleepover at his house. I said sure thing man. I went to his house that nigh and right before I got there he left for the store with his mom and his sisters, Mona and Trisha were there alone. They are both very good lookin' if I do say so myself. As soon as I walked in, they started grinning. I smiled back. Then, Trisha said that we were going to play a game. I guess they planned this cause as soon as those words left her mouth, Mona left the room. She told me to get on my knees. I asked why and she said just do it so I did seeing as I have a crush on her and wanted to make her happy. She then got onto the recliner part of the couch and put the foot rest up. She told me to rest my chin on it. Getting a little curious but willing to please I did. Then she plopped both her feet down about 2 inches from my face. They were pretty sweaty and dirty but incredibly sexy none the less. They smelt absolutely wonderful. Trisha, almost whispering, said, "Get him" and Mona came up behind me while i was mesmerized by the scent of Trisha's feet and handcuffed my hands together. Trisha pushing her feet slightly closer to my face said in a kinda kinky voice," Go on.. lick 'em." I said quietly as if hypnotized "Wah" even though I heard her loud and clear and I was just trying to figure out how she knew about my fetish or if she was just had one herself and wanted her feet worshiped. In the same voice she said, "I know your secret...so just save us the time and lick... my wonderful, sweaty, size 7 soles" I replied ,still in a trance, "why do you want me to lick your feet and how do you know bout my fetish". Trisha's answer was four simple words "Your ex told me." I was instantly knocked out of my trance and was dumbfounded cause she (my ex) promised me when we broke she wouldnt tell a soul... so much for promises. So since she knew I did it... I licked Trisha's foot from her heel to her toes which curled up when my tongue got close. The sweet delicious foot tasted amazing. She said, "now Chance, how do you like the taste of my feet?" My response, "Do I get to taste the other one!" She laughed and said, "Yes of course and Mona's too" then lightly pushed my face back with her toes and fell I backwards a little.Trisha told Mona to take the handcuffs off me so I could keep my balance. "You will now refer to us as Goddess Trisha and Mona when we're having...a session, understood?" I replied, "Yes, Goddess Trisha." She told me to sit back up to the foot rest. I resumed my position and Mona came around in front of me and sat beside Trisha. Trisha said "you may continue" so I began licking her feet clean of her sweat and the little bit of dirt. Then, she told me not to forget her toes. At this I took one final lick of the length of her foot and when i got to her toes i ran my tongue between two of them. Then, she said, "We just got back from the roller rink and we didn't wear any socks the whole time. They smell nice don't they?" and she place my nose between two of her toes and I breathed in her scent for a good five minutes before she removed her toes from my nose. It saddened me, and she said its okay cause now I want you to close your eyes. I did as she said and closed them. She slowly moved her foot closer and closer to my face and then pushed at my lips with her toes until I let my lips barely part and they slipped through and all five of her soft, black-painted toes came to rest on my tongue. I knew what she wanted so I began to suck her toes like they were pieces of candy. This was much better, though I loved the smell and loved licking...I really loved her toes in my mouth and at one point i swear i heard her sustain a moan. It didn't take long for me to suck her toes clean of the sweat and have her trade them out for the ones on her right foot. Me tasting her other toes that weren't clean yet put me in to such a daze it was amazing. This whole time Mona was just sitting there watching, waiting, and as I could tell wanting to have a turn at my mouth on her feet too. It didn't take long for Trisha to notice it to and pulled her toes out my mouth, stood up, and said, "Okay Mona, your go." So Mona and Trisha switched places and Mona began to remove her shoes revealing her still sweaty size 6 1/2's. She pushed her bare soles in my face and said, "smell good" and smiled. It smelled wonderful, better than Trisha's since they came straight out her shoes. I loved the smell. It put me in yet another trance. I was like that smelling her feet for at least ten minutes. Once Mona saw how much I was loving the smell she removed her feet a few inches from my face and said i could start "cleaning" them. So I began licking. It tasted amazing the sweat and little bit of dirt mixed together while I licked it off her soft smooth feet. Then Trisha whispered something to her and Mona said, "Don't forget my little toes." So I began to push my tongue in and out between her magical little toes. I licked in and out between all of her toes before she started pressing them against my lips and just like with Trisha, I parted my lips ever so slightly and let all five of her pink-painted toes wiggle through only to land safely on my tongue. I slowly but surely began to suck on her toes... more and more forcefully as time progressed. She how ever couldn't do what Trisha did early, she had to let her soft, cute, moans seep out. She had her head laid back, was relaxed, and was in a complete state of bliss. "A little harder" I heard her moan.Then Trisha yet again whispered to Mona while i continued to suck. After they finished their private chat Mona pulled her toes out my mouth and at the same time they said, "open" and when i did they both put about 3 toes in my mouth being sure to get Mona's right and Trisha's left big toe and I began sucking again. They really really liked having their toes in my mouth and I loved the taste of theirs toes and all the while i was getting turned on more and more. I kept sucking and they took turns squeezing my nose between their toes of their other feet. I was gettng to taste and smell their feet and toes all at the same time. I was bout ready to burst when we heard a knock at the door and that slammed everything back to normal and I went limp like a noodle. So when Trisha went to open the door while Mona held her toes firmly in my mouth she leaned down and whisped in my ear seductively, "We're only done til everyone else goes to sleep... then your ours again" and she pulled her toes from my lips, smiled at me, and turn on the TV to look like nothing happened...but me her and Trisha would always know something did..........


Once again completely fictional... one of my many fantasies I have of my friends
should I write another or no
please give feedback :)
© Copyright 2012 stickdude (sirralis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1881646-Trishas-and-Monas-Incredible-Feet-D