*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1897060-Sweet-Feet-of-Sweet-April-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1897060
1st paragraph really happened...after that its all **FICTIONAL** but i wish it was real ;)
Ok so like all guys i know several girls....and i got crushes on several girls. One of those girls' name is April. April and I have known each other since like 1st or 2nd grade. Yet we never really knew about each others "personal" lives. It stayed like that all the way up til now. So one night while we were texting each other back and forth i decided i wanted to know more about her. The questions slowly and sure progressed more and more into her personal business until she finally asked me why i was asking so much about her. I told her the truth that i was just "curious" and wanted to know more about her. Then she started asking me questions (no clue why i didnt see this coming). And just like with me the more questions she asked the more and more personal they got... until she hit the nail on the head... did i have any "secrets" that i didnt want people to know about. I gave a B.S. answer and i guess she didnt get a response she want so then she asked me if i had any "turn ons" that i didnt want people to know about. I debated telling her honestly because i didnt know how she would react... so i went with some advice i got from a friend here on Writing.com (thanks again man) and decided for once i would be bold...so i told her bout my foot fetish. She didnt really seem too shocked by it so i asked her if she knew what all a foot fetish was. She answered no -_- . so now i had to tell her what all it was. Once i got through explaining that it means i like everything from smelling feet to sucking toes then she was a little shocked but to me she was surprisingly ok with it. Time went by we talked/texted about it a few times, in school or on the bus. My birthday was luckily right around the corner ^_^ . My bday present from her.... her exercising socks :D .... and a little future tease for me... she told me she might let me give her a foot massage rather than a normal present at her bday. Now i really cant wait for her bday :) . So time has been going on and on, im getting more and more excited, not being able to wait for her bday. She also gave me one hell of a tease the other day on the bus to school. For starters we're one of the first ones on the bus. And during that time she slid her shoes off and kept putting her feet up in my lap (sockless feet.... toes were painted lime green ^_^). only thing is when ever i went to rub them or even touch them period she took them away -_- . That progressed the whole way to school unless someone was looking back at us(we were sitting on the very back seat and had bout 2 sets of empty seats ahead of us).


-She said i could possibly rub her feet
-says i'll have to stay after though so no ones sees....fine by me :D
-I am probly gonna push and see how far she'll let me go
-Will be taking my friends advice form on here again

Now for what i hope happens come her birthday.
Ok so im also gonna start off with my friends advice.

I went to Aprils party...at her house.. we had fun danced ran around like idiots :P . Eventually the party ended and people started going home. Some started asking why my mom or dad hadnt got there yet to pick me up so i told them i was staying after to help with clean up (hopefully i'll be cleaning up her feet ^_^). Eventually it was just us in her room and her parents were cleaning up the party mess in their living room and outside. She sat down and i sat down on the floor in front of her. She asked what i was doing and i reminded her bout what she said she might let me do. She started blushing. so i told her she didnt have to let me if she didnt want to. She responded by plopping her feet down in my lap and said you have til you leave. I asked no questions and just started untieing her shoes. I pulled them both off and was soo glad we were running around outside cuz she didnt wear socks ^_^ ...nice and sweaty. I placed her shoes by me on the floor and placed my hands on her feet. They were damp with sweat, smooth and warm. I slowly started pressing my thumbs into her soles, applying pressure but not enough that it would hurt. She eventually closed her eyes and let her head sway this way and that. i looked up at her clock and i saw i had already been massaging for like 20 minutes now. (Time for that advice i was talking about) So i stopped and called her name and she opened her eyes and asked what and why'd i stop. I told her i wanted to try something, she asked what so i slowly lifted her foot to my face and started kissing her toes. I could smell them as they were close enough now to smell and it was awesome. After about three or four toes kisses i looked up to see if this was okay. She was biting her lip. She stopped and told me to keep going so i did. I kissed each of her toes bout 3 times each and then i put her foot down only to immediately pick up the other one and repeat. Then i took a dive, i raised her foot some more and stuck my tongue out so that it touched her heel. i swirled my tongue over her heel a few times and then looked up at her. She was just staring at me so i nodded to wards her foot as if asking if i could continue she smiled a little and nodded. So i looked back to her foot and began again. Sliding my tongue over her heel and soles. They were so smooth, still had some sweat on them which tasted great.
(size 7 1/2 by the way for those who wanna know). I eventually decided it was time i showed her toes some attention so i place my tongue against her left heel and dragged my tongue up her sole to her toes which i then pushed it between her big and second toes. I licked in and out between all her toes at least five times. This was where the most sweat had gathered along with some toejam. I licked it all up and swallowed it all. She eventually started to take control and raised her right foot(toes i didnt lick between) and started pressing them against my lips. I let them pass through and she put her 3 middle toes in. And said that i knew what to do. So i did, i began sucking her toes. these toes had more sweat and toejam than the others did. As i was sucking she raised her left foot back to my face, placed it above her right one and pushed my nose between her toes. I was now inhaling her wonderful foot scent while also getting their delicious taste. Pretty soon she pulled her toes from my lips and told me to open wide, when i did she put all five her toes in my mouth and said for me to continue again. I loved her toes in my mouth, they tasted great and i would stick my tongue out and lick her foot a little to tickle her which made her toes wiggle across my tongue. I was sucking her toes like a crazy the whole time cuz i didnt know if i'd ever get another chance to. I was sucking, licking, pushing my tongue between her toes some more....i was loving it, and by the expression on her face i'd say she was too. She started pushing her foot more and more into my mouth after awhile. After she stopped pushing it in i had over half her foot in my mouth and i could tell because if i suck my tongue out i could almost lick her heel. The awesome worship went on for about another 10 minutes like this before she heard a car horn and looked up and saw headlights outside. I finished sucking, gave her feet a few more licks and we heard another honk from the car. I kissed all ten of her toes quickly before we stood up. We hugged and then she told me to hold on for a second. she went to her closet and came out with the shoes she wore to school. She reached in them and pulled out a pair of socks. She handed them to me and said she worn them for like the whole month and never washed them. I jokingly asked if it was her bday why was i getting all the gifts she laughed and said that she enjoyed the "foot rub" and that we should do it again sometime (i knew alot of things i wanted to do to her period but if it only stays at the foot stuff then i was fine). She bought her school shoes up to my face and let me smell them before i really had to go because my mom or dad was honking the horn like crazy now. So i grabbed my ipod off her bed and she said there was another gift on it aswell and smiled. I smiled back hugged her again, quickly bent down and kissed her toes again and left. On the way home i went through my ipod only to find that she took me a bunch of pics of her feet and also recorded the whole session we had. I was wondering how she recorded it cuz i never once saw my ipod but hey i wasnt complaining. When i got home i went straight to the bathroom for "Me Time" with my ipod and her month old socks in hand. After i came out i saved the files onto my laptop under a locked folder. i took her socks out my pocket smelled them some more and licked them a few times before i hid them with the other pair and went to sleep.


First paragraph is all true the rest is fictional...i really hope something along these lines happen when i go to her bday party in a few weeks.
Maybe i should just let her read this story and see what she thinks :P
My friend i kept talking bout is JohnnyAndrews---> http://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/johnnyandrews ...awesome writer, awesome friend, gives awesome advice thanks for all the advice and lemme know what you think pf the story and whether or not you think i should let April read it or not XD
© Copyright 2012 stickdude (sirralis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1897060-Sweet-Feet-of-Sweet-April-