*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1884198-Water-Queen
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #1884198
A warrior find peace and so much more at a waterfall in the middle of Edwin forest.
The moon was the only audience that night. Carthes was the only one on a white horse in the middle of a dark lush forest, speeding through the trees like a ghost frightened by it’s own ectoplasm. The steed came to a halt.

He dismounted his muscular mass gracefully from the white steed. The sound of steel broadsword and shield united in a ballad of a bard. “The hero has arrived”. His long black hair danced an epic waltz in the breeze that could hardly bend a grass strand. Every move he makes was an epic dance of mystery.

He gracefully approached the mirror lake. The sound of a waterfall in the distance added bass to the forest sounds, yet it hardly stirred the smooth reflection on the lake. Carthes knelt down next to the water and cupped his hand into the liquid and stirred the reflection.

The quicksilver water was breathtaking and enchanting. Carthus swallowed the cold liquid in his hand, disturbing the lake slightly as droplets fell from his scarred hands and exploded the smooth surface of the water. Carthus closed his eyes as the sweet liquid soothed his throat and charged his whole body. This was the nectar from the skies.



As he opened his eyes, his sight surprised him. His cat like reaction failed on that night. He was reluctant to pull the sword but then realized that a naked elf woman will not be more dangerous than the white rabbit that just scurried away. What has however charmed him was the ease and graceful way the elf rose from the water. The quicksilver water never stirred and the elf rose out of the water like a ghost.



Her beauty glowed like the moon creating an atmosphere of magic. She drifted out of the water and for a moment walked on the water. Her bare skin had a thin layer of water; she wore the water like clothes.



Carthus slowly rose and felt something special he hasn’t felt since the last time he paid a hooker in Sandros. The only muscle that hasn’t moved in the last 4 months suddenly came to life. She was charming it to life with her gentle hands without touching it. She approached him and then gently touched his hands. She then moved her lips to his.



The animal instinct Carthes had left the forest and went for a holiday as she started to meld with his soft lips. The warm wetness of her tongue played all his muscles. Her soft hands caressed him and they were not wet, but warm. It took a blink and Carthus was naked on his back, between the long green grass strands. How he got to this position was a mystery, but not so much of a mystery as to how quickly she embraced his long lost muscle and inserting it into her warm cave of desire.



The elegant moves she executed that night has imprinted itself into Carthus’s memory for a long time after this night. It sometimes felt as though she had massaging hands between her legs, although her hands were pinning his arms down on the soft grass. Her breasts were firm and never fell out of place, while her lips inject new energy into his body as she played loved songs inside his mouth with her tongue. She embraced his muscle and caressed his soul and it didn’t take long before the world ejected from Carthus. He arched his back as he ejected all his worries and pains into the elf. Her face was filled with relieve as this happened, no strain, no rejection. All this felt like a moment, but the sunrise over the waterfall confirmed that this adventure happened through out the night. Time has somehow managed to stop. She gracefully dismounted Carthus and disappeared into the forest, without a word.



Carthes fed himself with the sounds of the forest; staring up at the sky he noticed he has regained his stamina. He raised his huge muscular body searching the forest for the beautiful elf that recharged his soul. All he found was small footprints heading deep into the forest. His horse approached him and with a gently push of the nose, encouraged his rider to get dressed as the city of Menley is still 2 days away, the war needs fighting.

© Copyright 2012 Writingpete (writingpete at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1884198-Water-Queen