*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1885465-Sublime-Paradise-CHAPTER-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Supernatural · #1885465
A sad lonely human finds me others who help her, although they're not human...(part2)
<Kairi Nishimura POV> [2/11] (12pm)
   "...so you see. That is what happened." Shiro said as we sat in this expensive mansion, and before us was the master, Katsu Hisakawa, or known by Shiro as Kitsune. 'Why?' Must you ask? It's because he's a freacking kitsune for kami's sake!! A nine-tailed, deep red yet with a tinge of orange furred, blue slitted eyed, 5'11'' kitsune. To say I was surprised was an understatement, I wasn't even sure what to do or say. I can say though it made me a bit happier, mainly due to how kind of a fox he is, evil when tricky but kind otherwise.

<Author's Note: Realize, I'm too lazy to change how I did the naming.>
   "I see. Well, Shiro-kun," He began to tell us, mainly Shiro while smirking evily, "to put it short, your....in....love~." I felt my face become hot, very hot. Trying to look away, I thought I heard Shiro say, "Well...she is beautiful...."

   "Kitsune-nii...I-I..."

   "Never mind. Nishimura...was it? What is troubling you?" Katsu said as he began to stare at me, putting his elbow on his desk and his hand underneath his chin. The whole time we came, it was obvious he knew about how I felt, but so did Shiro. I just couldn't find in myself to tell anyone, no matter who I passed before, who asked me the same thing. Although, I could tell I was in no position to not say anything, he'd find out sooner or later. That reminds me of much like Roxas, he'd always be able to tell things, that I wouldn't otherwise, and mom too she'd be on my tail, if I happened to have a bad day in any way, my mom would be there to comfort me in someway. My dad on the other hand, would try his hardest to make sure it never happened again.

   "It began since I was born...I've never believed I had any 'good luck' as someone who was close to me died. Every year, it increased until, I had no one left to lose. It sounds stupid getting soupy to youkai...right?" I told them trying to hide them whole story while still telling them and shedding any tears. Still, the thought of everything hurts a lot. I was gonna just get up and leave, but I felt something furry in front of me and the side of me. It couldn't have been.....

   "Heh. With me I'll make sure you never have to go through that again." It was that same husky, somewhat deep, and comforting voice I knew it had to be Shiro's. I didn't even notice Katsu was holding me too but let go not long ago.

CLICK CLICK

   "Heh heh, Awww look at the cute couple~." Katsu began to tell us after getting a picture of us. I took a quite look at him to see that evil foxy smirk on his face before I knew what was happening. Shiro also realized but instead of letting go of me, Katsu tripped him into me, and we ended up in a kissing position. "Wow...my otouto-san, finally found a girl!" He said happily. I was blushing redder than a tomato, while Shiro....well, him being just angry was as much as a understatement as a mountain not being tall to someone, so much you could feel the killer intent from him. I wanted to stop him...but not like this!! I brought my hands around his waist as best as I could, also digging my head into his furry white body.

   "Give me...those pictures...and the camera....then I'll call this...even......onii-chan." Shiro said growling everytime he got, I even felt him wrap his long wolf-like tail around me. I felt him, I felt as if he was blushing and yet...happy of how things went.

   "If....Nishimura-san becomes your girl and only then."

   "I...don't mind." I told him as they started to growl a bit at each other, than was until they heard the news. I got comfy, resting on Shiro's shocked-by-info fluffy body. To tell anyone the truth, I had a crush on him since we met. That and I never knew what happened the rest of that day...I fell asleep.
© Copyright 2012 Aero Neon Ookami (aeroneonookami at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1885465-Sublime-Paradise-CHAPTER-2