*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1885535-An-Inappropriate-Proposition
Rated: GC · Other · Erotica · #1885535
Fred's obsession with pleasing his beautiful wife, Jade leads to a steamy love triangle.
I lived in Chicago. My husband Fred worked for a private firm. He was caring and attentive. I was a dutiful housewife. Fred’s friends wondered what made a beautiful woman like me marry an ordinary man like him. I adored Fred for his honesty and simplicity. Childlessness threatened our five year old marriage when fertility tests revealed that Fred’s sperm count was too low for even a test tube baby.

The news shattered Fred and affected his work. He confided in his boss, Arnold, who offered to help.

When Fred told me of it, I screamed hysterically, “I'll not fuck Arnold!”

Inwardly, the inappropriate proposition got me hot and bothered. I had met Arnold at my husband's office parties. An aristocratic bachelor, he was a ladies’ man tales of whose sexual prowess had reached my ears. At these parties, Arnold made passes at me and flirted with me. I enjoyed his company, but infidelity had never crossed my mind until I heard of this proposal.

“What’s wrong, Jade? Our child would have great genes,” Fred persuaded.

Fred's argument was irrefutable. Arnold was tall and strong. He looked much younger than his fifty years. My heart thumped at the prospects of being impregnated by this handsome man who had sired beautiful children through his many lovers.

“You’re already thirty- five, Jade. Soon, it might be too late, and I know how eager you are to conceive,” Fred persisted.

I felt guilty. Desperate for my belly to swell with a baby, I had rejected his proposal to adopt. Prospects of fornicating with Arnold excited me. That the child would inherit his good looks was a bonus. I didn't push the envelope further.

“OK, if you want,” I said.

A bit apprehensive, I suggested Fred be present during the act. Arnold assented. Touched by Arnold's kindness, I called and thanked him. When I had my periods, I informed him myself. He sounded elated. We were both excited and calculated when I would be most fertile.

On the fateful evening, Arnold sent a limousine for me. I looked stunning in the black strapless tube top cocktail dress he had selected. He knew my size well. The dress hugged my ample curves and ended just below my butt. The color accentuated my flawless creamy complexion. Thankfully, Arnold had instructed that Fred sit next to the chauffeur. Otherwise, he would have seen me blush with thoughts of my new lover. My pussy felt sticky. Arnold had forbidden me from wearing panties.

We reached Arnold's mansion. A butler ushered us into the bedroom. Arnold was waiting for me in a dressing gown. He greeted me, took my hand and touched it to his lips.

“You look hot, Jade,” he said, touching my soft blond curls scattered over my shoulders. His eyes feasted on my generous cleavage.

Finally, Arnold turned to Fred with the smirk of a victor. “Shouldn't Jade see my baby make?” he asked.

Fred nodded and removed Arnold's gown. Underneath, he was naked. I gaped at his raw masculinity; his bronzed complexion and lean build. His enormous manhood enthralled me. Fred made me touch it. It was soft, but bigger than Fred's full erection.

"Strip her," Arnold ordered.

My husband undressing me for his boss kindled the slut in me. My pussy throbbed with want when Arnold's eyes devoured my nude curves. He pulled my naked body into his arms and kissed me. His hands mauled my breasts and squeezed my hips. Our tongues mingled. I grabbed his cock. Glancing askance, I saw Fred watch me stroke another man’s cock. The scene excited me, and my cunt dripped like a leaking faucet.

Arnold pushed me away and addressed Fred, "Get her ready." The words thrilled me. Fred led me to the bed and laid me on my back.

"Show her sweet pussy," Arnold said.

I spread my legs. When Fred pulled apart my vaginal lips with his fingers, Arnold gasped with pleasure. I saw Fred wince. Arnold mounted me. Fred guided Arnold's cock into my sloppy pussy. He claimed me with brute force, his hardness almost splaying my legs. A searing pain shot through my being, which soon gave way to a sweet ache. Arnold used deep strokes to plunder my depths, his cock rubbing against my clit and generating exquisite sensations. Meanwhile, my hubby placed his arousal in my hand. I wanked him as Arnold pumped me.The two hard cocks drove me crazy. I came several times before Arnold's seed flooded my parched womb. Simultaneously, Fred blew his load in my hand.

Arnold's cock stayed wondrously hard. It was still buried in me when he turned to Fred and said, "Jade's doing fine. You may leave."

Distraught, Fred turned to me. I opened my mouth to speak, but Arnold smothered my face with kisses. His thrusting cock banished all my remorse. Only moans emerged from my throat, and my legs locked around his butt. Fred's weight shifted. I heard his fading footsteps. Gigantic orgasmic waves overpowered me. I screamed with wanton abandon. The door opened and shut. My husband had left. Contented, I kissed my virile lover, my ovulating womb awash with his seed.

Word Count: 865
© Copyright 2012 Prof Moriarty (profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1885535-An-Inappropriate-Proposition