*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1886531-Sweet-Juicy-Apple
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1886531
Mike comes to 'damsel in distress' Manisha's aid when her car refuses to start.
Manisha turned the ignition in her car. It sputtered and died down. She tried again with the same results. “Damn!” she muttered, cursing herself for not keeping the mechanic’s number.

Frantic calls to her hubby, Aditya and son, received no response. Distraught, she dialed Mike.

“Yes, Manisha,” Mike whispered.

“Where’s Deepak?” she asked.

“We're in a class. Hang on. I'll step out."

A few seconds later, Mike's voice became clearer. "Tell me, Manisha."

She narrated her car troubles.

“I'll be there,” he said.

“No...” Manisha started, but he had disconnected.

xxx


Some time later, hearing the doorbell, Manisha opened the door and found Mike leaning against the doorway with his arms folded. He looked dashing with his blond hair fluttering in the breeze.

“The damsel in distress looks stunning,” he complimented.

"You shouldn’t have missed classes,” Manisha quipped. She had dolled up to attend a wedding. The red blouse matched the borders of her cream sari. Light makeup, traditional gold jewelry and a red bindi completed the ensemble. Hours spent in the gym kept her younger and fitter than her forty-three years.

She ushered him in. They embraced and kissed. Their affair had started with a fortuitous meeting in a Delhi nightclub. The relationship withstood all contradictory forces. Mike was American, Manisha Indian. She was twenty years senior to him and married. To top it all, Mike and Manisha's son studied together at Delhi University. It was a classic case of opposites attract. The insatiable Manisha obtained complete fulfillment from Mike's endless libido. He in turn was infatuated with her exotic looks and voluptuous body.

Mike pushed Manisha away and removed his shirt. “Let's look at your car,” he said.

Manisha's eyes swept over his white muscular frame. She picked up a large apple from the fruit basket on the dining table and walked him to her private garage. He popped up the bonnet of her car and buried his head beneath.

Munching on the apple, which turned out to be particularly sweet and juicy, Manisha asked, “Find anything?”

Mike nodded. “Wiring problem. Easy to fix.”

“Hungry?” Manisha asked holding the half-eaten apple before him.

Without hesitation, his teeth dug into the same spot where she'd eaten from. The fruit's juice began to dribble down his lips which his dirty hands made it impossible to clean. Instantly, Manisha leaned forward and rolled her tongue over his mouth. The sudden intimate move made him gasp with surprise. Silently, they finished the rest of the apple with Manisha repeating her sexy cleaning act every time he took a bite. She could feel his rising sexual tension dammed within him like a coiled spring.

Mike got the car started. “Thanks, baby. You better clean up now,” Manisha said and led him to the living hall washroom. She watched him clean and dry his hands. He just had to turn toward her for sparks to fly between them. The next moment they were kissing and moving to the sofa. Mike slumped onto its edge and pushed Manisha to her knees. Exulting at the success of her fruity seduction, she gazed at his crotch.

Mike unzipped his fly and pulled out his swollen cock. He grabbed her hair and pushed his hardness into her warm mouth. This is what she loved about him. His needs were always so urgent. Opening her mouth, she let him slide his arousal in and then clamped her lips around it. Her tongue swirled around the head and underside of his rigid member, teasing and tasting him. Fondling his balls with her hands, she lowered her mouth over his entire organ, until she felt him in her throat. Bobbing her head up and down, she made him groan with pleasure. He exploded in her mouth. Not a single drop of cum escaped from her mouth. She didn't want it soiling her designer sari!

Manisha released his softening member and started to suck his balls. Quickly, he regained his hardness. She stood up and bunched the hem of her sari and petticoat around her waist. Mike tugged down her panties to her ankles. She kicked it away and straddled him with her knees resting on the sofa. Supporting her hands on his shoulders, she lowered herself and stopped when his cock grazed her pussy. Mike reached between them, grasped his cock and rolled its head along the length of her slippery slit. Finding her entrance, he rose slightly and pushed his meat into her slick folds. She gasped, then moaned and impaled herself upon him.

Mike removed her blouse and bra and buried his face in her honey-colored mounds as she thrust up and down. Each time she rose until his cock threatened to slip out then pushed down hard until his full length was inside her. Mike's hand reached where their bodies were joined and found and teased her clit. Manisha's body tightened as she came. Her pussy walls massaged and clenched his cock precipitating his climax. He held himself deep inside her and ejaculated.

They cleaned, kissed and bid adieus. Manisha made it to the wedding venue just in time.



866 Words

© Copyright 2012 Prof Moriarty (profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1886531-Sweet-Juicy-Apple