*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1885921-Try-Angle
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1885921
Weekly Quickie entry.
Word count: 869

“Sit down and shut up.” Clair yelled from the other room.  A handful of candles illuminated the bedroom while lavender incense burned on the dresser, filling the room with a botanical aroma.

Sam obeyed with a smile.

The bathroom door opened, in the doorway stood his six foot girlfriend.  Clair wore a black leather bikini teddy with straps that crossed in several places, accentuating her abs.  Her golden hair flowed down her shoulders and ended just above her breasts, which were pushed together in a black leather bra, increasing her cleavage.  Her nervousness flashed across her face. She took two steps into the room, the thigh-high stiletto heeled boots clicked as she stepped. 

“Why do you still have your clothes on Sam?”  She said with more confidence.

He fumbled for his zipper, a bead of sweat ran down his face.  He stopped when he seen Clair shake her head.

“I don’t think so, you took too long.”  A glare of sureness replaced insecurity.  She marched around to the side of the bed.  She reached down and unfastened his jeans then ripped open his shirt, buttons popping as she pulled.  The pants where next as she yanked them down past his knees, the boxers were the only thing left. 

“I know we agreed to roll playing, but don’t you think you’re taking this a little far?”  Sam’s voice cracked.

“Shut up, I think that I might need a little help with you.”

As on cue, the bedroom door opened.  Cathy, Clair’s best friend, strode in wearing a similar outfit that was white, and a similar uncertain look adorned her face as well.  She closed the door and climbed onto the bed and straddled Sam.

Sam’s mouth dropped and was left breathless.  He started to reach up and grab her around the waist but his hands were slapped away.

“No you don’t.” Clair said.  She reached down and unbuckled Cathy’s straps and her bra fell away.  Both girls blushed.

Sam looked up at her ample breasts, they were a perfect size D.  He couldn’t believe his luck, he hinted at a threesome for months now.  Sam dared to reach back up, this time for her breasts that were almost pressed to his face.  No one slapped them away.

Cathy felt him grow beneath her.  She looked down and seen the head poking out of his boxers.  She licked her lips and her hand disappeared into the only clothing he wore.

Clair smiled as she watched in anticipation.  She reached around and loosened her straps. A shrug later and the black leathers hit the floor.  When she looked back to the couple on the bed, she marveled at Cathy’s speed in which she remove his boxers and her thong.  Clair followed suit.

Sam looked over at his girlfriend and found her with a smile and nothing else.  He watched as she put her arms around Cathy and the two girls kissed.  He noticed it was a soft, uncertain kiss at first that turned harder, more passionate.  He felt turned on and a tug at his member reminded him where he was.

Clair pulled away with a smile.  She felt an ache deep inside her grow hot with a hunger.  Clair’s smile grew as she put a knee on each side of Sam’s head.  She than reached down and guided him into Cathy’s waiting mound.

Unable to tell if she was wet from sitting on top of Sam or the unexpected kiss she shared with Clair, Cathy felt Sam’s girth slide deep inside her with ease.

Sam took every advantage of his situation and carefully licked at his girlfriend’s mound.  He drank her knot into his mouth, and then licked it slowly.

Cathy rode Sam’s length, feeling him getting even harder, he felt so good deep inside her.  Cathy met Clair’s hungering gaze and she reached forward.  Their lips met, this time she felt no discomfort and the fire inside her burned hotter as their tongues intertwined. 

Clair grabbed ahold of Cathy’s breasts and squeezed.  At that moment she didn’t feel any jealousy that they were almost twice the size of her own.  Any anxieties she felt about the threesome melted away and silently agreed with her boyfriend that the idea would spark something new in their relationship.  She squeezed Cathy’s nipples in her fingers.

“Oh my god, I’m going to cum.”  Sam panted.

Cathy quickly got off him and fell to the empty side of the bed, pulling Clair with her, and then rolled her over to lie on top of her.  They continued to kiss each other.  Both girls were lost deep inside this new craving that they shared.  They only pulled apart from each other with the sound of Sam finishing himself off on the opposite side of the bed.  They both giggled at how the night ended, they never expected it to end this way.

“I don’t believe I’m going to say this, but you were right about this Sam.”  Clair looked at Cathy on top of her and seen that she agreed with a smile.

Sam watched as Cathy and Clair continue to pleasure themselves with a new found lust.  All three fell asleep holding each other, exhausted.
© Copyright 2012 Tom is now retired (watts_tom74 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1885921-Try-Angle