*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1887920-The-first-3-months
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1887920
The first 3 months of being a new mom.
From the very first day I looked into my baby's eyes I knew I was in love, it was a different kind of love a love that I have never felt before, a love that will last forever. So after four long days of being in the hospital recovering from my surgery I was finally able to take my baby home. It was a trying first couple weeks of irregular sleep schedules but once I got her sleep schedule figured out my sleep schedule seem to be messed up, but as I see it that is all becoming a mother. And every week that passes by it seems like she's eating more and more... as month 2 came along and we went back to the doctor for her 2 month checkup I recieved the news that I had a fat but healthy baby she was in the near 90 percentile. Now she is kicking feet and throwing her arms and nearly rolling over. By three months it's time for pictures. By now she's growing like a weed and she has gotten to the point where she is playing with rattles and skreetching, screaming and talking up a storm ( in baby talk of course) she's even rolling over now.

3 months down and many happy years to come.

© Copyright 2012 ladybug (jenladybug85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1887920-The-first-3-months