*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1888421-Super-Beast-Intro
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Dark · #1888421
revenge terror monster murder
All is quiet in the beautiful Victorian house in the woods. Everyone is sound asleep and no one hears the sounds of silent footsteps coming up the stairs. An intruder has found their way inside and their intentions are none other than pure evil. Gemma is tossing and turning in her bed, unaware of the intruder entering her parents’ room across the hall.
Mr. and Mrs. Kosak are sleeping soundly side by side and are soon disturbed by hands covering their mouths. Ann Kosak's eyes open wide and she stares her intruder in the eye. The face is covered with a black mask and all that is visible is a mouth, twisted in an evil grin, and pale blue eyes. The other intruder is holding Greg Kosak down, keeping his mouth covered as well.
"Both of you shut your mouths," The first intruder, a very masculine male, says. "Keep quiet. Don't make this any harder than it has to be." The man with his hand over Ann's mouth uses his other free hand to caress her body in intimate places. A tear falls from her left eye.
Across the hall, Gemma is now awake. Something inside of her keeps insisting that there is trouble, and she can smell it. She sits up in her bed, feeling the heat rise in her body. She has had these feelings before when angry but never this bad. Something is wrong and something is about to happen. Quietly, Gemma pulls back her blankets and steps onto the cold floor.
Her parents' bedroom door is cracked slightly and she can see into the dark room. There appear to be two other individuals in the room as well. Gemma is still standing across the hall when one of the men from the inside pulls her mother from the bed and shoves her to the floor. Her mother looks through the crack in the door and sees sixteen year old Gemma, watching

silently. She mouths 'no' to Gemma but she refuses to listen. She stands her ground in the hallway.
One of the other men moves to the door and opens it. Gemma is glaring at the man and her temperature is rising still. Now she will finally see just who she really is and what her purpose is in life.
"There's a kid in the hallway," He calls back to his partner, who is wrestling with Gemma's mother.
"Well don't just stand there, get her!"
Gemma doesn't move. She doesn't even blink. The man standing before her lunges at her, only to have Gemma's hand clamp around his throat. He can hear a deep growl coming from inside of her. Gemma's eyes are darkening, her fingernails are sharpening, and her strength is tremendous.
"What the hell is this?"
Gemma forces the man against the wall. Her nails are digging into his neck like a pair of talons. Blood oozes from the arteries as she tears into them. She tosses the man aside and bursts into the room where her father now lays in bed in a pool of blood and her mother is on the floor, half naked, being violated. She has been cut several times and is losing blood. Gemma lunges onto the man, digging her new claws into the man's back, tearing away skin.
He scoots into a corner and watches as Gemma crouches before him, in an attack position. She is like an animal preparing to attack her prey. Gemma has become something different, something sinister but not evil. She has become something that can only be provoked by evil doings.
"You picked the wrong house tonight," Says Gemma to the man in the corner; his breathing is rapid and he is fearing for his life as this super beast rises before him, fangs showing and claws ready to kill. Gemma rears back and lets out a screech before she lunges onto the man. He is torn limb to limb.
When she is finished, Gemma rises to her feet, blood smeared around her small lips. She is normal now, her temperature calming. No more fangs, claws, super strength. She is what she is, and there is no one that can match her power. It has been kept a secret until now. She is none other than a super beast.
Gemma sits down beside her dying mother and cradles her in her arms. Gemma brushes the hair out of her face and strokes her cheek.
"I could smell them coming, I could feel it but I was too late." A tear falls from Gemma's eye. She is saddened now and feels alone. Her parents were all that she had left. Now she would be forced to care for herself and keep her identity secret.
"You're special, Gem. You have the power to save lives and destroy all that is evil. I love you."
Gemma cradles her mother in her arms and hugs her one last time. She lays her mother down to rest on the floor. Gemma rises to her feet and stares into the darkness. Her eyes are

narrow and focused on the moon outside. Not werewolf, vampire, or any monster from the movies. It is her inner strength that has allowed her to change into this beast. She has the ability to change and call on her powers. Now it is time for the world to meet her; for wherever there is evil, the super beast will rise.
© Copyright 2012 Laurak2394 (laurak2394 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1888421-Super-Beast-Intro