*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1889706-The-Lonely-Lover
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1889706
A couple make their last night together very special.
My pussy felt sore with the relentless pounding of the past thirty days or so. No, I felt no pain but only a sweet ache between my legs. Reclined on my bed with my head on my elbow, I gazed at the hunk gently snoring beside me; watched his broad, hairy chest heave to the rhythm of his breathing. Though, late in the night, the room was illuminated because he insisted on making love with the lights on.

We were both naked, and my body was warm with the afterglow of our lovemaking. His semen still oozed from my vagina. I reached out to touch his thick, curly hair and caressed his cheek to feel the stubble of his day old beard. He stirred slightly without waking. I gaped at his square jaw and sharp features. For the next one year I’d have to do only with memories of that vision.

My gaze swept over his sculpted frame, raking in his bronzed complexion before riveting with his maleness. The ticking of the wall clock made me sigh. Every passing minute counted. Quickly, I moved down the bed. I now faced his groin with my thighs next to his face. His soft cock, coated with the remnants of our love juices, smelled wild and exciting. I wrapped my hand around it and parted my lips. My tongue glided down the skin of his member and tickled his smooth balls, before rolling back up to the spongy head. It began to respond and inflame. I felt him shift. His hands grabbed my ass, raised my body and placed my femininity on his mouth.

I moaned when the wet tip of his tongue probed my tender opening. It rolled along the length of my soiled slit and latched onto my clit. He pushed one finger into my vagina which entered easily. To enhance my pleasure, he slipped two fingers inside me. Keeping the digits joined, he rotated the makeshift shaft within my lubed canal. My head felt dizzy with the loving of his mouth and fingers, and I bestowed equal favors on his now rampant hardness.

His body shuddered when I blew warm air against his stiff member. I clamped my lips around the bulbous head and bobbed my head up and down producing friction on the entire shaft. My cheeks caved around his member so that the fleshy insides of my mouth massaged his rod as my head jerked up and down. Meanwhile, he tongued me to an explosive climax, and I vigorously rubbed my wet flesh on his eager face. From the intensity of his grunts, I sensed the seed simmering in his testicles. I knew he was desperate to cum in my mouth, but I had other plans.

I released his cock, moved atop him in a jiffy and looked into his smoldering gray eyes. The rays of the rising sun began to trickle in from the open window. Morbid fears began to grip my mind. Soon, he’d be gone living me to fend for myself. He sensed my pain. His arms flung around my head and pulled me closer to his face.

He nibbled my ear lobe and whispered into my ear, “Let's make the last moments special.”

Those words pierced my heart. I wanted to give him all the happiness I could. His mouth sought my soft lips. Our kiss was full of ardor. I tasted my own juice in his mouth, the heady flavor making me tipsy.

Our lips were still locked when he rolled me onto my back. I could feel the tip of his hardness graze against my pussy. I lunged upward to trap his pussy inside me, but he pulled away, his eyes sparkling with naughtiness. I allowed him to tease me because I knew it enhanced his  joy.

“I really need you, baby,“ I finally murmured, despair evident in both my eyes and voice.

He drowned my words with hot kisses. His hard body was now enmeshed with my soft curves. I snatched the opportunity, clutched his arousal and pressed the crown inside me. The contact with my slimy slit shattered his resolve. His short breaths signaled his pleasure, and he rammed his tool into me. Our limbs entwined and our mouths locked as his rod plundered my insides. He rotated his ass stretching my vaginal muscles to the hilt. I locked my legs around his butt pulling him even deeper into me. Wanton moans filled the room as our joined bodies writhed and thrashed. We reached a simultaneous crescendo, and I felt his warm release in my ovulating womb.

Daybreak signaled the end of my husband’s annual leave. Soon he'd leave, and I’d now meet him only after a year, but after five years of marriage the bouts of prolonged separation no longer daunted me. I derived solace from the nobility of his profession. He was a soldier in the Indian army.

I prayed for his safety; hoped for my belly to swell with his baby. Our son sleeping in the other room had always wanted a kid sister to play with. If we were lucky, a complete family would await my husband's leave next year.


Word Count: 868
© Copyright 2012 Prof Moriarty (profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1889706-The-Lonely-Lover