*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1888984-The-Fortunate-Loser
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1888984
A renowned international jockey meets an enticing woman in Mumbai.
It was the centennial celebrations of the Mumbai Gymkhana. The annual horse race this time was an event which attracted the best jockeys from across this world. The large prize money was a prime attraction just as was India’s growing economic clout.

Everyone expected Anthony Diaz to win. An American of Mexican origin, he had had a terrific season before coming to Mumbai, and indeed it was he who led the race right from the beginning. He was now into the last lap galloping away on his thoroughbred Thunderbird. A thrill swept through Anthony’s body as he neared the finish line. He had to just hold on for hundred meters more to claim the championship and the handsome purse that went with it. A rush of adrenaline went pumping through his veins. He was just inches away from winning when the local favorite Karan Nair edged ahead of him. The crowd went delirious with joy. Anthony finished a close second.

Anthony dismounted Thunderbird who was led away to the stables. With a wry smile he watched Karan celebrating. Shaking his head, he walked toward where Thunderbird was housed. He wanted to say bye before retiring to the hotel. A strange spectacle greeted him in the barn.

An Indian woman with her back toward him stood next to Thunderbird, caressing his cheeks. Normally, the horse didn’t take kindly to strangers, but she seemed to have charmed him. Silently, Anthony watched her smooth calves above her boots and the short denim skirt hugging her tight butt. Her untied black hair reached up to her waist. She heard him and turned.

“Oh, it’s you, again,” he remarked, his eyes feasting on her deep cleavage. All the buttons of her white shirt were undone with only the ends tied in a knot.

She grinned at him. He had met her the previous night in the hotel discotheque and had taken her to his room. He should have been resting and sleeping before the race. Instead, he spent the night in the tempestuous woman’s arms who proved to be an insatiable lover. They made love until the wee hours of the morning.

“How did you get in?” he asked with incredulously.

“I’ve connections,” she replied.

Visions of her naked body writhing under him flashed before his eyes. He felt something stir in his loins, and he went closer to her to take a better look at her exotic face and hazel eyes which gleamed with mischievous intent. He couldn’t resist himself. Framing her face in his hands, he tipped his head. Their mouths pressed, lips parted and tongues engaged in a delightful combat. His hands slid between them and untied the knot of her shirt and cast it away. He grabbed her mounds, and his fingers pinched her nipples.

He felt her hand unzip his fly and slip inside and tease his cock through his underpants. His hands released her breasts and traversed over her silky back. Her flawless dusky complexion had mesmerized him the previous night, and he wanted to explore more of her voluptuous body. He pushed her away, unfastened her skimpy shorts and glided it over the flare of her ass. She kicked it away and stood naked before him.

Does she ever wear lingerie? he wondered.

He lifted her and placed her on Thunderbird with both her legs dangling from the same side. Pulling them apart, he gazed at her shaved pussy. The purple-colored labia glistened with her excitement. The musky fragrance inebriated his mind. He pushed his finger in and out of her pussy while his tongue teased her clitoris. Her moans got louder, and creamy essences began to dribble from her slit. Next, he plunged his tongue into her slithery tube. Her thighs clamped around his head while her fingers grabbed his hair as her body shuddered. Thankfully, the stable was isolated from the main tracks so no one would hear her wild moans as she drenched his face with her nectar.

Anthony pulled her down from the horse. “Time to return the favor,” he said, unbuckling his belt. She got down to her knees and helped him get out of his trousers and underpants. He clutched her hair and shoved his hardness into her mouth. Grunting with pleasure, he closed his eyes and fucked her warm throat stopping just on the verge of cumming.

Quickly, he made a makeshift bed of hay for her to lay upon. Soon, he was buried in her heat. He pounded her wet pussy which clutched his member like a velvety glove. Bellowing like a bull, he erupted into her depths. Meanwhile, her body tightened as she scaled one more orgasmic crescendo.

They got dressed. She pulled out a crumpled piece of paper from her pants and pressed it into his palm. “You kept your part of the deal,” she said.

His eyes confirmed the sum deposited into his secret Swiss account almost thrice the prize money he had forsaken by deliberately losing. It was a deal struck with her the previous night. She was only a honey trap representing powerful bookies.

Anthony raised his head to ask her name, but she had already walked away.



865 Words







© Copyright 2012 Prof Moriarty (profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1888984-The-Fortunate-Loser