*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1890739-Roommate-Story
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1890739
Fate made Mike and Cam roommates, Ice Cream made them happy.
“Can’t you pick up your own damn underwear?” I screamed in the general direction of my roommate’s room. Fate and divorce had brought Mike and I together as roommates “You know I’m not your mother…or your wife!”

His door opened and he appeared in the doorway in nothing more than a pair of boxers, which happened to be tented at the moment. I had to drag my eyes away from his man meat, and keep focused on the irritation that I felt. “You nag me more than Linette ever did. You know I thought living with a gay guy would be cool, but damn you people have so many rules.”

I glanced over at him and felt heat waves roll over my body. His chest and torso was covered in hair, his dark nipples erect. The offending under garment in my hands was remembered just in time. “It’s not considered a rule to pick up your own underwear, that’s just common decency. Just like picking up your ice cream bowl before going to bed!”

“Would you rather I not wear any underwear?” He thumbed the waistband of his boxers and pushed them down. I could hardly believe what I was seeing, his cock rose out from his stomach nearly 10 inches. I was surprised and embarrassed that my own member sprang to life with the sight of him naked. “And how about I not use any dishes to eat my ice cream from now on, Is that what you want?”

He moved past me with such agility that I had no idea what was going on. All I could do was stare at the muscled back and perfect ass that was heading towards the kitchen. I tried to will my hormones down, so that I could make my point about him picking up after himself but my body disagreed. “You know what never mind. I am not in the mood to have this never ending battle with you.”

“You know what Cam, I am going to do what I should have done to begin with,” Mike said as he re-entered the room. In one hand he had vanilla ice cream and in the other he had chocolate syrup. Somehow I just knew that there was going to be another mess for me to clean up. “I am going to give you the fucking of a lifetime, something that you have wanted ever since we became friends but have been too chicken to ask for.”
I stared at him in stunned silence. It was true, though I didn’t realize it until he took off his boxers but now it seemed obvious that I did have a thing for him. He moved over to me, and pushed me onto the couch. He took off my shirt, and worked my pants off of my body. Unlike him I didn’t wear underwear so that wasn’t a worry for him.

He pushed me down so that I was lying on the couch. He opened the ice cream and slid a spoonful of the treat into each of my nipples, the cold hardened them. His mouth covered one, his tongue lapping up the iced milk and sending me into a series of moans. He repeated this with the other nipple, and then teased both with his tongue as his hand gently rubbed the area between my balls and my ass. It felt as if a volcanic eruption was about to happen in my body.

He flipped me over, and lifted my ass into the air. I closed my eyes anticipating the coldness of the ice cream but was shocked to feel a thick liquid being squirted around my ass. Before I could react to the chocolate being put on my ass, Mile began tonguing it off. After a few minute of licking and nibbling my ass cheeks, his tongue made its way to my hole.

His thick tongue teased my opening a few times, before he plunged it into me. My balls constricted, warning me that I was about to orgasm before he was able to properly fuck me. Mike seemed to sense this, as he kissed up my back and made his way to my ear. “Let yourself cum. I’m still going to fuck that ass, nice and good.”

That was all it took for me to release my sticky orgasm on the couch. Inwardly I groaned because I would have to clean up my own mess. Thankfully I didn’t have much time to contemplate it because Mike began inserting his stiff cock into me. Inch by hard inch his cock made its way into my ass, pushing the volcanic eruption that was building in me to a boiling point.

He found a rhythm that was pleasurable for both of us. Fast and hard he pounded me until he collapsed on me, sweaty and breathless. Wordlessly we changed positions, so that I was now on top of him. Mike gave me a small smile as I began to bounce up and down on his cock. It wasn’t long before he began emptying his own orgasm inside of me. “Are there any rules about fucking you?”

No, and the mess was not one I minded cleaning up.

© Copyright 2012 Author Ed Anderson (spaz11081 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1890739-Roommate-Story