*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1891492-Sex-Tales-Confessions-of-a-Housewife-4
Rated: GC · Fiction · Adult · #1891492
Lena Durgin is at it again...extreme workout anyone?
         Well, it’s another day of being home alone. I must say that I find it quite boring but I always go out and find something….or someone to do, right? I cannot believe I have been keeping tabs of my private life and secrets through these entries. I am starting to believe my husband is growing suspicious of a few things. Let him. There have been times where I thought, yeah, I will tell him but then again I have way more fun hiding it and writing it than I would ever have if I just told him.

         Anyway, I suppose everyone will wonder what I have been up to lately. I did take a trip to the gym recently, and I must say it was the best work out I had ever done….

         I was home alone, as usual, and decided that a trip to the gym for a work out might be nice. It could be something to keep me busy…who was I kidding? The only thing I liked to keep me busy was a good stiff…you get the point. I had decided to just slip into my tightest work out pants, no underwear of course, not even a thong. Even if I were to use equipment it would be very uncomfortable and I would have to ask for assistance from some willing gentleman to help me remove them while in the locker room.

         I had arrived at the gym, not sure of what I was wanting exactly. I dropped my things into a locker in the ladies room and headed out to the equipment. Weight lifting wasn’t intriguing to me and so I decided to use the treadmill instead. I didn’t put it on any pace in particular and I hadn’t been going on it long when I saw a familiar face across the room; it was Dan, one of my husband’s numerous friends but one that would always show me a little extra attention during the poker nights or random gatherings. He looked as though he had gotten a new haircut and had left some of the facial hair this time. Dan was a man that would look good even bald.

         I kept watching him across the room, fantasizing about him and what he must be like. He’s a married man but I have heard my husband say that things just weren’t going well for him these days. Maybe I was the one to turn his luck around? At least for a couple of hours; I could offer him something to dream about. As I continued to fantasize about Dan and the way he might be in the bedroom, I found myself sweating a lot for such a simple work out. I saw Dan look over in my direction and for a moment he seemed to recognize me. I smiled, and he smiled in return so I knew he had. Then he began walking in my direction. Everything seemed to be perfect.

“It’s been a while since I’ve seen you, stranger.” Dan said, smile still across his face. There were traces of sweat on his forehead. Judging by the size of his arms he looked as though weights were his thing. I turned to him and smiled, not stopping my pace.

“Yeah, well, I’ve been….busy.” I bit my lip as I stared into his eyes. I wasn’t sure if he knew just how busy I was or if my husband had told him any possible suspicions.

“Of course, someone like you,” He smiled. “Well, I need to hit the showers soon. Have to head back to work in a couple of hours.”

         Here was my chance to nail the right hand man to my husband. I haven’t had any shower fun in quite some time.

“Would you like some company?” I asked as I stopped the treadmill, slowly adjusting my feet with the mat. Dan stopped and stared at me, partial smile.

“I’ve had my eye on you for quite some time now. What would the old man think?”

“He doesn’t as far as I know.” I replied. I reached out and traced my fingers down the side of his exposed arm, feeling the sweat. My fingers slid easily along the lines of the muscle. I was in need of some attention; I couldn’t help myself. I thought being married would change these urges but no; I assumed having children would as well but never mind that….nothing cures it. I’m a fiend.

         Dan took a quick look around the room and nodded toward the showers. I followed him. No one was looking at us or giving questioning stares.

“Hold on one minute,” Dan said. He left me standing by the door to the men’s locker room. There were surprisingly not many people at the gym today so it was pretty quiet in there. Dan came back up to me.

“Okay, let’s go get clean shall we?” He asked, jokingly.

“I think you mean finish getting dirty,” I reached around and grasped his backside, feeling how tight it was in his gym shorts. I could only imagine how his cock must have felt. I would be finding out soon enough though.

         When we entered the locker room it was desolate; we were the only ones so far. Dan started the showers and began to strip down. I followed suit. I removed my top and sport bra, then my pants. When Dan saw I had no panties, he pulled me into him. He grasped my bottom, spreading me apart. We entered the steamy shower and I was pushed up against the tile wall. The hot water was washing over my body, making my breasts tingle and my nipples perk up at the drops of water falling between and around them. My hair was matted to my forehead and hanging over one side of my bare shoulder.

         Dan pressed himself against me, forcing me hard against the wall. I could feel him pulsing between my legs and I was eager for him to just enter me. Instead I felt one of his firm hands sliding down the front of me, grasping my left breast and kneading it, then sliding down further until he reached my inner thigh; he traced his finger along my thigh and then began to rub on my always clean shaven pussy. He continued to rub harder and faster, he then inserted a couple of his fingers into me. He was hitting every spot I needed him to hit and no matter how rough it was, I couldn’t stop him. I had even placed my hand over his, trying to pull him away but he refused to stop. It seemed to more I resisted the harder he went; and I enjoyed every minute of it.

         I was forced to stand on my toes against the wall to accommodate for Dan’s height. After rubbing me nearly raw he inserted his hard cock into me and began to thrust harder and harder, even lifting me off of the floor and holding me against the wall. He bit at my neck and breasts, and even sucked them until they hurt. Dan liked it rough; that was okay, so did I….still do. There was just one surprise that I was unaware of but I enjoyed it all the same…..

         As Dan continued to thrust himself into me, I pulled his hair and bit his ears. I had my eyes closed so I did not see the man entering the room. It was a friend of Dan’s. Is that where he went off to earlier? Possibly so… it looked like we were going to have a little party. When I opened my eyes and saw this other man standing nude in the shower entry I tried to pull Dan off of me but he refused. He held my arms against the wall and kept going. My legs were becoming sore from the position but I went with it. The other gentleman, who remained nameless, stepped into the shower.

“Who the hell are you?” I demanded, trying not to moan at the same time. The other man just smiled. He was handsome as well so Dan had good taste in friends. This one was a black stallion, smooth, dark eyes and gorgeous. He also appeared to be very well endowed.

“Don’t you worry about who I am, just enjoy the ride.”  And with that said I did.

         Dan continued to thrust into me while the mystery man began rubbing my breasts and kissing my neck. Dan pulled me away from the wall far enough to let the other man in behind me; he continued to rub my breasts and even slid his hand down to rub on me while Dan was inside of me. I could feel the new guy trying to insert himself into me from behind. I had done anal before but it had been a while so it would be very uncomfortable until I got used to it again. I didn’t have much option as he was making his way into me. It stung but after the first few minutes I felt amazing.

         The steam from the shower felt hotter suddenly and I found myself close to orgasm. Dan gave a final hard, sharp thrust and I could feel him release inside of me. Our mystery guest then took me to the floor and was on top of me now, thrusting just as hard. Dan held my arms over my head. I was thrusting my hips upward, trying to keep up with the fast pace. My bottom was hitting the floor beneath me hard, I was sure to have bruises (which I might add are still there just faded).

         My mystery fuck partner’s big finish consisted of him grinding into me, pressing me against the wet tile floor. The pressure from him made me orgasm instantly. Dan reached out and grabbed my breasts one final time then leaned in and kissed me roughly on the lips.

“That’s just what I needed before going home to a woman who hates me. You just gave me something to look forward to.” He smiled.

         The other man rose to his feet, then extended a hand to help me up from the floor. I couldn’t resist sucking his thick cock so before I rose to my feet I knelt down and sucked it hard. He wouldn’t finish which was fine but he enjoyed it all the same. I rose to my feet.

“I definitely got a great work out today and hope we can do it again sometime,” I said, smiling. I was always up for new partners and places to try new things. The guys left and I just showered on my own, making sure to be clean. I put on the same clothes I had worn in and when no one was around, I left the men’s locker room, all smiles of course.

         I had never had such a work out from the gym before but let me tell you, it was amazing. I cannot wait until next time but for now, the husband should be returning anytime and I will need to attend to those usual manners of pleasing him….until next time.

© Copyright 2012 Laurak2394 (laurak2394 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1891492-Sex-Tales-Confessions-of-a-Housewife-4