*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1891756-No-focus
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1891756
I'm studying for the CPA exam
------
No focus
------

The words are going nowhere. They're read but no meaning is derived from them. The critical thinking needed is absent. I don't understand it.

If there is any more proof needed, then I'm simply kidding myself. This doesn't appear the direction I want to go in.

"Be persistent!"

And continue down a possibly mediocre path? At this moment, I'm thinking of all the people who didn't give up, persisted through the down, the depressing, the giving ups, and the one difference between myself and them?

They have an interest. They feel the need. And 90% of them are movies that I've seen. Even the thought of comparing the success story movies to people getting by is triggering depression.

Lets be aggressive and say there are 1,000,000 movies of your typical success stories, like Rudy, there are roughly 7 billion  people on earth... that's less than 1%.
© Copyright 2012 fastwrite (jroc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1891756-No-focus