*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1892074-Her-Bloody-Lover
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1892074
Boy and Girl
She bows her head in shame as she walks these hallow halls. Taking the pain, Faking everything. She sees her past. All in the back of her mind, she remembers what he said and done. Ruined her forever. He left her out in the cold with no place to go. They had a love like forever, but that changed to a love like never. He did her wrong. The lies tempted her to just pray she was dead. No matter what she did it was never good enough. She gave it her all and he took it all for granted. People say she can do better. She's in love and it's crazy. She falls out of love as she talks to this one guy. He came in and took the pain away. Now she doesn't fake the smile she has on her face everyday.
Things start to go bad. Her happily ever after starts to fade. He is going insane. The screaming is constant. They start to fight. She grabs a knife while the tears stream down her face. Everything grows silent as he tries to escape. He is a little to late. She stabs him. Blood pouring down his body, but she feels no pain. She falls to the ground and passes out. She awakes with him beside her dead. She doesn't remember what happened. All she knows is he has blood all over him, but she is holding his hand. The tears start to fall as she lies next to him. He happily ever after ended. she feels no need to live now that he is gone. Suicide taunts her mind. She grabs the knife and ends her life.
They still share that love in the Heavens above. Together they are forever. Dead or alive she has her happily ever after. Maybe it is possible true love never dies. In the end it can kill you on the inside and out. She has her angel wings with her bloody lover by her side at all times. The butterflies in her stomach never go away. The smile will never be faked. All the pain she had doesn't exist anymore. He loves her no matter how rough things get. They died for the better. Test of love and they had success. They are still alive on the inside because true love never dies.
© Copyright 2012 DayDreamer (raelynn123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1892074-Her-Bloody-Lover