*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1892976--My-Valentine-
by Mangai
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Other · #1892976
Dedicated for people whom are in LOVE
Hey babe, Valentines is approaching and I am here wondering when are we going to meet, well yes i am missing you so much and i wish u were right beside me right now, so that i don't really need to write to tell you what i actually feel about you. I might have express it well enough by words and well yeah... When i am with you i tend to lose myself in you and without you i find myself wanting to become lost again. Nothing beats the happiness that i get when i am around you.
You made me Somewhat perfect person cause you mould me to be the better person i am right now, no doubt certain things remained the same which makes you upset most of the time, i will surely try to change but i hope that you will cope being with me for the way i am. Guess what, having someone like you in my life, sometimes it doesn't even matter if The whole world leaves me...
Not everyone enjoys the feeling i go through, You Understand me all the time and be my best buddy and also the worst Critic ever. Well, i know for sure that everyone isn't blessed that way, well You are one of the reason why i pray and having the faith on god. You might have heard about an ironic situation that the person that brings out the best in someone and makes someone stronger is that particular person weakness, no doubt that you made me stronger and wiser and Yes honey you are my weakness..... I don't think i can go against your will that easily.
Reason for this note is because I'm sure we are not meeting on valentines day this year, i hope it brings out something good within us... I want you to know that i am so in love with you and every precious time spent is saved in my Heart-disk that no one will be able to erase it. I just want this to remain and be there forever.....
© Copyright 2012 Mangai (mangai24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1892976--My-Valentine-