*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1893117---Your-Absence--
by Mangai
Rated: · Letter/Memo · Other · #1893117
Absence of my Love
I guess It's easy to say 'Oh well, I've moved on and I now don't care a Damn about you! Well that's How Head/Brain works But deep inside me *My heart is Screaming*,Stop Bullshitting when You're dying to be there and When you totally lose control thinking about Your love. My fault for not being someone You wanted me to be but guess what, I am a Human with all the defects cause no one is perfect, everyone makes mistake. How many times you want my apology to be presented or How would you want me to react so that things work they way it used to be.

I have realized that giving up will never be an option in my Dictionary of life, and even if there's million ways for me to erase you completely from my mind and life to make things easier on me, I really don't think I can do it and I am very sure I will not do it. You know why, simply because You're my gift from god and I would take any steps to keep you with me and move on together and not losing you in any circumstances. Well, for me; family means putting our arms around each other and being there for each other.. You are my family, you were there for me in all circumstances and How is it possible to lose you when You mean everything to me.

Too many people sum's up their life in three words by saying that "Life Goes On"... Without you in my life, I would Sum up saying in three words too and that is "Life Stands Still" without you being there for me.. I am really sorry for everything and Yeah, I Love you...
© Copyright 2012 Mangai (mangai24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1893117---Your-Absence--