*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1893072-Believing-in-God
Rated: E · Other · Spiritual · #1893072
Who are you asking to listen to you when you wish, thank, pray
A lot of people say that they don’t believe in God, I guess I am one of them people I don’t believe much in God and I am far from religious but to say that I definitely do not believe in God what so ever would be a lie. I think this applies to everyone although you may not agree. Everybody speaks to God whether they realise it or not and everybody must believe in him/her in one way or another. A lot of people will probably read this and shake their head thinking ‘How ridiculous, I don’t believe in God at all this is nonsense. You can’t tell me that I do.’ Well think of it this way. When you have made a wish, who are you wanting to grant this wish?
If you have ever said : ‘please let everything work out.’, ‘Please let me do well in this exam.’, ‘Please let him/her get better soon.’
Or anything else you have asked for or secretly pleaded to happen or not to happen. Who are you talking to when saying this? Who is it that you are wanting to hear you?
It’s the same when you have said ‘thank you’ for something which is not directly aimed any person. If ever you have hoped, wished, prayed for something, you have hoped, wished or prayed to someone. You have wanted someone to hear you and somehow help but what we don’t realise is that despite whether we believe in God or not, we are all trying to talk to him. Deep down we all hope he is there to hear us. We want to believe he is there whether we admit it or not.
© Copyright 2012 BeautifulTragedy (chelseatoyahh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1893072-Believing-in-God