*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1784357-The-fear-of-Loneliness
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Experience · #1784357
It’s sad what the fear of loneliness can do to people, I’ve seen some let the fear take...
It’s sad what the fear of loneliness can do to people, I’ve seen some let the fear take over them, the outcome being settling down with someone you are not even sure you want to be with. It’s like some people force themselves to love someone so that they don’t end up alone but how can being with someone you don’t really love, and in some cases don’t even really like, make you less lonely? Wouldn’t that make you feel worse? Knowing you have someone around but still feeling like you are alone? I’ve never understood it really, why people live unhappily in order to have someone to grow old with. I don’t see how it solves anything, how being unhappy is worth it? It makes me wonder how many couples are actually genuine couples and how many marriages consist of two people that genuinely love each other, because couples can seem perfectly happy in public with a smile and a laugh but the question is are they the same when they are alone? It makes me wonder if one day despite saying all this I will end up the same, but then again you would only end up in this situation if you gave up on love, right? So when do people start giving up? Maybe if they had waited for just a little bit longer things would of worked out different, they would be happy and no longer would fear loneliness because there would be no reason to. I wonder what would be worse a situation where you do end up feeling alone, being alone or being alone with someone around you?
© Copyright 2011 BeautifulTragedy (chelseatoyahh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1784357-The-fear-of-Loneliness