*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1893088-The-guy-that-never-knew
Rated: E · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1893088
This is about a girl falling for a guy that is leaving but will never know her true feelin
I wish I could tell him how I truely feel. It wouldn't matter anyways, he's moving in less than a month and I probably won't get to see him ever again. I honestly don't want him to leave but its not up to me, or him for that matter. He got with me even though his sister doesn't like me. She's never met me but she still doesn't like me. His ex girlfriend decided to tell his sister lies about me but its cool. I just wish we had more time to figure out where we could go or how "us" would turn out. It sucks that as soon as we get together he finds out that he's moving. I could never ever tell him how I truely feel. We've only been together for a month, thats my problem I fall to hard. Truth be told, I liked him since last year and he liked me too but he got with this other girl instead and I was in a relationship. We never got that close last year and I blame it on the people that we were with. I mean, they were both super clingy. I just wish we could have tried things sooner that what we did. I will never be able to share my true feelings. I'm going to be crushed when he leaves.
You know, last night was homecoming, and it was also his first time slow dancing. While we were slow dancing I was thinking that I wish this moment would never end. But all good things has to come to an end. Once marching band season is over with he's leaving and I'm once again left alone. I feel like I let my emotions get the best of me and I'm always the one to get hurt. I think I'm going to stop showing my feelings to anyone because I'm the one hurt in the end. It sucks being the one hurt at the end of everything, every time. I have lost so many things and I can't bare to lose anymore. You can only put your heart back together so many times before you can't do it anymore. I really can't do it anymore, so, after he leaves all I'm going to worry about is grades and getting ready for my Italy trip in two years. I'm not going to keep going through relationships that end in me getting hurt. I know its not his fault, if he could stay he would. He's not the type to hurt someone and mean it. But like I said, all good things have to come to an end right?

-Jessica
© Copyright 2012 Jesse96 (jesse96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1893088-The-guy-that-never-knew