*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1894907-Never-forget
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1894907
This is about never forgetting the good in life!
Never forget the people that made you laugh, the ones who were there for you through thick and thin, the ones who never turned on you. Your best friends are truely the only ones there for you. I have found my best friend, and I couldn't want anyone else as a best friend. High school is a time that friends come and go but you can find your best friend in high school. My best friend and I have been close since third grade. We have been through EVERYTHING together. You may not agree on everything but how boring would that be if you all were on the same page about everything? You need to have your difference on some things to be your own person. Don't change yourself to become friends with some one, friends will like you for you! Be yourself and you will find the people who are true to you.

- Jessica
© Copyright 2012 Jesse96 (jesse96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1894907-Never-forget