*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1893189-Awaiting-with-fingers-crossed
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Mangai
Rated: · Letter/Memo · Other · #1893189
While waiting for Acceptance
In life, I have learnt too many things. Learnt how to love, hate and how it feels to be backstabbed and many more but for all I know, I am still living in this world with loads of love and equal amount of betrayal. I have made you realize that you made my life to be out most shiny place with loads of colors. which means, you don't only give me happiness but you give equal amount of heartache which makes you a perfect person. Yes, I am trully in Love in everything you do and things you don't.

It's always said that god have always had a perfect partner for someone, I am pretty sure that my "THE OTHER HALF" is you and only you. I prefer expressing my feeling in every way for you to understand on how much you mean to me because there's always a saying that a lot of people are afraid to say what they want, That’s why they don’t get what they want. Now, you know why I prefer expressing, It's cause I'm dead sure I want you in my life'.

Are you avoiding the reality? If yeah than you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality. I might choose the other path eventhough I know you're the one for me. I seriously wouldnt wanna be here looking like an envelope without any address on it. Oh come on, I need a life too and You gotta be Fast and Am sure you know why.

Everyone use to grumble that we don’t always recognize the moment when love blooms, but we always know when it ends. In my case here, I know that particular spur of the moment when it actually hit me and gave me terrible headache. You might be wondering why the headache and not happiness. Of course, you know it for yourself that you're never easy to handle. It's not something that suprise you, I've always had the headache while handling you, oh geesh, to be more Loving, I might have gotten the headache maybe because that Spur of the moment was so suprising for me. Well, no doubt that I still Crazily want you.

I realized that the harder I work, luck flows my way. So, am ready to work hard to Impress you in every way, Writting might be impressive. I am ready to wait, If your answer is going to be certain. I am ready to bear any kind of burden, If your answer favors me. I am ready to be the so call *goody*, If your answer makes me float. I am ready to cheers with you at anytime and also to hug and Cry with you at anytime, If you're ready to be MINE.
© Copyright 2012 Mangai (mangai24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1893189-Awaiting-with-fingers-crossed