*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1895923-Saturday--6-October--Contest-round-
Rated: · Assignment · Other · #1895923
Its a contest round- Protagonist Backfround story.
Fiona was getting dressed on the night where it was three years of her and her boyfriend anniversary. She wore a nice long red dress and waited outside for her Boyfriend Jacob to come. While she was waiting, she Heard Jacob car, She Opened the main door, And saw Jacob Inside the car, It was a Mercedes , She ran towards the car and opened the door as she wanted to sit in frnt to see him, When she sat in front, she looked at him, and he kissed her on her forehead.
Jacob was so happy to see her, and he drove passed her lane, He took her for a candle Light dinner, In a beach, With all light all round, She was amazed seeing all this.
" Oh darling I love you." She said.
It was 12, she had to be dropped , when they were going, Jacob drove fast, By the time; a lorry hit the car and Jacob fell out and Fiona was injured. The Lorry driver quickly got down, and went to see, The two couple, He quickly took out his phone and Called the ambulance, By the time, When they got into the hospital, Jacob Died, And Fiona was Out of danger.
She Suddenly woke up the next day, and saw her friends and her parents right next to her, And asked for Jacob, Her Parents went to her and said
" Fiona, Jacob Died last night". Mom said, In a slow way
Fiona was shocked and she could not move,. She started to cry so much and It was unbearable.
Her parents Could not bare to see her Cry.
© Copyright 2012 Princessrishika (babyrishika at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1895923-Saturday--6-October--Contest-round-