*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1896289-River-Spirit
Rated: GC · Short Story · Contest Entry · #1896289
2nd place rd 35 of the Weekly Quickie. A traveler encounters the spirit of the river.
After a long day’s journey, Kari Helgadotter was pleased to set up her camp beside a peaceful river. One deep enough to bathe in, but not so deep that she needed to be worried about it carrying her away.

She arranged her tent and her bedroll, and set up her wards and protections before turning to the welcome concept of a bath.

It was not unheard of for bandits and slavers to attack unwary travelers on this road, so Kari laid her weapons at the ready before loosening her bodice and slipping out of her traveling dress.

Kari slid one slender foot into the water, testing. It was warm so she stepped in. It was deeper than she expected, two steps brought her into water up to her waist. She stretched and turned around, arms held wide. It was refreshing to be out of her restrictive clothing for once. She also used the motion to scan for watchers. Seeing none, she concentrated on her bathing. She used a rag to scrub at her body.

The current was strong, but not so intense that it pushed her over. The longer she stood in it, the more it felt like hands caressing her bare body. Kari loved the feeling of fingers of water tracing up and down her legs and across her belly. She opened her knees so the water could flow strongly against her most secret places.

Kari moaned, the sound lost in the rushing of the water. Her knees felt weak, so she knelt, allowing the water to envelop her up to her neck. The touches of the current became more and more intimate. Her nipples pebbled at the sensation of water swirling around them.

She wanted to relax into the sensation, but she also didn’t want to be swept downstream so she looked for a likely rock or tree branch to lean against while she pleasured herself beneath the surface of the rushing waters.

Before she progressed far in that thought she felt a sensation as if the waters had grabbed a hold of her and were lifting her up in their embrace. Her feet no longer reached the comforting firmness of the riverbed.

Kari looked up and gasped. There was a face above her now, a masculine blue-green face with highlights of sea spray and lowlights of river mud. The spirit of the river itself had hold of her and nothing in any lore she had ever heard suggested his intentions towards her. Nothing in the lore even suggested such a spirit could be male.

Her terror only ruled momentarily before the swirling caress of the water once again became all she could think about. The water lifted her breasts, pulled at them like warm lips. It flowed her hair outward from her scalp, an arousing sensation she could barely describe. Thousands of watery fingers flowed back and forth across her legs and torso. She had never felt so fully aroused.

A deep voice rumbled beside her ears, seeming to come from all around her at once. “Say yes.”

“Yes.” Kari gasped.

With no more warning, a thin finger of water began probing the hot, needy depths of her womanhood. Kari cried out and thrust her hips against her watery lover. He teased her folds, many times he began to fill her only to flow back again.

“Please.” Kari begged.

“Please what?” The rumbling voice teased.

“Please fuck me. Please.” She was nearing the end of her tolerance for teasing. She needed a good pounding cock inside her.

“Yes.” Her watery lover seemed to transform, instead of a face and a million tendrils he was now a man made of water, holding her body close to his own. The raging river around them became a bower, a soft place that supported her weight. She had no fear of drowning in his arms.

The firm masculine body pressed intimately against her, wordlessly demanding surrender. She submitted without reservation.

He spread her legs, holding her knees high, and pressed himself at her core. Her body opened to him, he filled her completely.

The sensations were almost too much for her, Kari screamed and came instantly, her sex pulsing against the hot hard shaft of water.

The river spirit rumbled with satisfied laughter and when her orgasm subsided he began slowly working himself in and out, building the sweet tension inside her once again. Their lovemaking became a force as strong and inexorable as the tides.

Kari lost track of the sensations and just felt. She reveled in her weakness, her lack of control and the overwhelming masculinity of her lover. Her orgasms blended into each other like waves.

Hours or years later, Kari felt the wash of his seed filling her womb. It triggered a deeper, more intense orgasmic response within her.

When the sensations faded, Kari found herself on her back on the soft grass of the riverbank, inches away from her dry clothing. Reluctantly, slowly, she drew on her dress, hiding her satisfied woman flesh from the watching world.

Well, so much for the idea that river spirits were all female.

© Copyright 2012 fabledfigment (gusha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1896289-River-Spirit