*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1897419-Androids-for-Sale
Rated: GC · Short Story · Contest Entry · #1897419
Winner round 36 of Weekly Quickie An asteroid miner sees a unique display at the Skymall.
The tableau in the shop window was striking. The white sheets and large square pillows provided a contrasting background for the brief black clothing of the couple displayed in the window.

They were exquisite examples of human beauty, she had a thoroughly natural looking build and a supermodel’s insolence. His body was chiseled, his face reminded her of a popular singer. Alana thought they would look more at home as personal trainers than a shop mannequins.

Alana had just gotten to the point where she was wondering why two such beautiful people would be sitting in the front window of a shop in the Skymall when she noticed their vacant stares.

There was no life in their beautiful faces. Alana looked around, she was the only one caught by the scene. The shop was called simply ‘Companions,’ and it was new since the last time she had been on Defiance Station. She caught sight of the red button and leaned closer. ‘Press for demonstration.’

Intrigued she pressed.

The couple stretched in what was meant to be a realistic manner and Alana could tell instantly they were both androids. Exquisite, but artificial. The more they moved the less she noticed the occasional awkwardness.

Alana stared in fascination as the male’s cock hardened inside his briefs. Gee, she hoped they had some smaller models.

The female stood and  slowly pulled her sleeveless dress down until it pooled at her feet. She looked knowingly at the audience. Alana glanced around, several men had stopped to watch. There was a wolf whistle and a few murmured comments, but they were as engrossed in the tableau as she was.

The nude androids turned slowly in place, ending facing each other. It was only half a step for them to touch and another half step for them to be kissing. The crowd sighed as one.

Alana licked her lips, wondering what a mechanical lover would taste like. He would never tire or finish before her.

The mechanical man ran his hand from the woman’s hip upward to her breast. Alana’s hand followed the same path on her own body and felt her pussy moisten.

The female shifted her hips back so the audience could see her partner’s phallus. It shrank, still hard, not wrinkling, then grew again until it was even bigger than before. Then it moved. Adjustable, with a massager excellent.

“Vibrator.” Alana breathed the word.

The artificial couple separated slightly and sat, still kissing, on the daybed. The male caressed the female, displaying her attributes. Her breasts looked right, just enough softness, not outlandishly false. His hands pinched her nipples and they pebbled realistically.

He parted her legs with one hand, the other combed through her pubic hair on the way to opening her woman parts for the eyes of the crowd. Her pussy glistened with moisture.

Alana didn’t expect what happened next, despite the obvious lead up. They were, after all, in the middle of the Skymall at lunchtime.

Somehow the male mounted the female while not blocking their point of connection from the interested crowd. After a few thrusts they reversed places and she rode him vigorously.

“Hey, keep your clothes on.” A security guard ordered from near the window.

Alana snapped her head around, more than one couple was touching each other through or under their clothes.

When she looked back at the window the mechanical man had pulled out of his partner and was spraying his fake, clear semen into a corner not visible from outside. While all eyes were on him, the woman had stepped back into her dress and pulled it up, covering all her important bits. She was once again sitting on the couch, in exactly the same position she had occupied before Alana had pressed the button.

The male picked up his black briefs and stepped into them. He lay on his back, displaying his impressive physique, and resting his head lightly on his lover’s hip.

The security guard stepped in front of the red button. “Move along, folks, nothing more to see here.”

Alana glanced around. She was horny as hell. Watching the demonstration had left her panting.

The crowd was dispersing slowly. More than one person entered the ‘Companions’ shop. Alana thought about it, but she still needed to sell the ore in the hold of her mining shuttle and buy provisions for her next trip out to her claim. Until she did, a frivolous full size dildo was the last thing she should be pricing.

One of the men in the crowd caught her eye. He was dressed as a Defiance Station maintenance man. He was tall, with sandy hair and a hand on his cock through his coveralls. He was still staring at the fake woman’s covered breasts.

“Hey.” Alana caught his attention with a hand on his arm.

He jumped and turned to look at her.

“Wanna fuck?” She offered.

“Really?” He wasn’t as well built as the android but he wasn’t bad at all.

She had him against the wall of a maintenance shaft less than five minutes later.

When they were through she promised to look him up next time she was on station.

Word count: 865

© Copyright 2012 fabledfigment (gusha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1897419-Androids-for-Sale