*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1897706-Visit-to-the-nightmare-hospital
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by lauric
Rated: 13+ · Prose · Other · #1897706
a glimpse into a nightmarish hospital

The sounds of screams echoed throughout the halls. As we passed room after room a new form of anguish could be heard. The air contained a heavy metallic scent of iron growing as we traversed deeper into the halls. Able to catch a quick glimpse i looked into one of the rooms feeling a chill as i looked upon the scene within. A doctor stood next to a woman who laid exposed upon what seemed to be a table. His clothes were bloodied and the sound of her whimpering whispered into my ears. Before we moved on causing me to lose sight i saw the doctor bend down towards her with what seemed to be a blade within his hand. All i heard after was a yelp along with sobbing soon after. Other rooms contained different horrors all seeming to come from some twisted version of a medical book. I witnessed shock treatment at a lethal level where bodies smelt charred and hot after. Others nailed to objects or twisted into forms the body should not take. No longer did i wish to look for my fear was soon over taking my curiosity. Hanging my head low I felt a hand rest upon my shoulder. Looking up I saw the face of a doctor whose smile was more sinister than that of a demon.

“don’t worry.. When we are finished here you will be all better”.

All I could remember after hearing those words and the sense of dread within my soul was the sensation of a syringe embedding itself onto my neck and slowly I drifted away.
© Copyright 2012 lauric (solisalex24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1897706-Visit-to-the-nightmare-hospital