*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1900487-Hero-to-Zero
Rated: E · Short Story · Experience · #1900487
This short story is about a boy who started out strong, but finished weak.
Waking up to the sun to go to school, Michael has just begun his day of excitement and disappointment. Michael is the kind of guy you would want to hang out with when he's not all moody. He's the type who will help you in when it isn't ridiculous. Whenever you see Michael you want to hug him, you want to say hi to him, you might even be tempted to give him a big smooch on the cheek.



Michael doesn't understand this. Why is he appealing to others? He's most of the time honest, but can sometimes come off as rude. He barely has friends that he can for sure say, "I have friends". Without thinking he could be lying to himself.



Michael spends most of life remembering his past life and he has been remembering ever since, to never lose sight of what made him "him". He used to help others, he was the talk of the school, he read books to kids, he taught kids how to read and whenever he started to cry, people would stop what their doing and help him. You may think he's arrogant to think so much of himself and he thinks the same thing, but the truth is he has forgotten his past and is not sure who he is anymore.



Michael is 17 years old and will be 18 on July 5. He is getting some of his past self through therapy and remembers who he really is. Michael can not go back to the dark, depressing, angry and confused boy he once was. He's not just trying to get himself under control for himself, but he's also doing it for other people. He is tired of people caring about him so much and he can't stand it anymore. He will rise again, not as a weak boy who cry's all the time, but as a young man who is much maturer than his past self and skilled in many other talents.



One day, he will put his life in a book. It will be named "The Wandering Life of an Average New Generation Person".

© Copyright 2012 shadowwaker (shadowwaker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1900487-Hero-to-Zero