*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1901278-Scool-in-my-eyes
by Daniel
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Biographical · #1901278
I often thought of writing down my thoughts of school. Here it is....
Walking at a steady pace through the corridor I felt anxious to see what my friends were doing. Evidently doing the same thing as every day, I wasn't surprised. Phones out, headphones blasting, Conversation was kept to a minimum. Its always like this in the mornings because at 8am most kids are still half asleep. As I proceeded down the corridor the stench of multiple deodorants in the air filled my lungs. I escaped the fumes finally reaching my locker I sighed at the thought of the tedious day that lay ahead.



Walking to my first lesson it seemed like I was in an apocalypse with all the sleep deprived kids walking around resembling zombies. The eminent threat of detentions for being late and for wearing wrong school uniform sent kids rushing to their class as soon as possible to avoid trouble. Sitting down in History the class was unusually quiet. I wondered what the other kids were thinking. Trapped in my thoughts I felt like I was constantly evaluating and observing everything. I often wonder if other kids do this. Perhaps it's in the human nature or maybe I'm just wired I pondered. I don't dare to ask someone because an awkward conversation is bound to follow.



I rarely express my ideas and thoughts so I don't feel that many people know me well. I don't plan on changing it though because I like a little mystery about myself. I guess my crazy mind keeps me from turning into another zombie in the corridor. Suddenly a door flies open and The teacher strides in to the class trampling my train of thought. "Today we have a test on the..."

The words carried on but my brain tuned them out. A long Monday lies ahead.....



© Copyright 2012 Daniel (daniel8879 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1901278-Scool-in-my-eyes