*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1904114-Mysterious-girl
by Daniel
Rated: · Short Story · Emotional · #1904114
This short story is based on an expierience. However it's not an exact replica of my it.




A normal lunch with some friends on a school trip lead to something mysterious. I sat down with my past and saw her. She was  unboubtedly the most beautiful person I'd ever seen in my life.



She looked at me but I couldn't smile, wave or talk. I was frozen. The next second she got up, glanced at me for a split second and left. Did this mean something? I felt some what helpless. I've seen many pretty girls before but there was something about that girl. Something vastly different.



I might never see her again. The thought angered me. Maybe it's fate? The next day was excruciatingly slow. The whole day I pondered about the mysterious girl. This same tedium day happened for another 3 days in a row. Than came the day I will never forget.



Putting on my heavy school bag I felt the strain on my knees as I walked out the front door. A beautiful sunny day I remember feeling empowered by the sun as I strode to my bus stop. Earphones blaring, I walked down my street like every other day. Than In the distance I saw her. Long legs, tanned skin followed by blonde hair that swayed side to side as she walked.



She was approaching quickly. My mind raced. What do I say? Should I say anything? Maybe I'll see her again when I'm walking to my bustop so I shouldn't say anything today? 20 meters away my heart started to thump. 10 meters, 5,4,3,2,1 "Hey" I blurted out at the last second. She walked past me but didn't utter a word. I froze. Did she hear me? Maybe she just ignored me? Moments later I looked over my shoulder to see her turn the corner onto another street. My heart sank.



I looked into the sky as if to ask god why? The sun was bright and I quickly tilted my head down to the pavement to protect my eyes. There it was. A little ripped piece of paper. I picked it up and before my eyes I saw a phone number in pink ink. Was it hers?

© Copyright 2012 Daniel (daniel8879 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1904114-Mysterious-girl