*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1906418-Same-Time-Next-Week
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #1906418
Assignment
Same Time Next Week

Janet awoke to a sound of someone in the room as she lay in the seedy motel bed. A neon sign crackled outside her window, and the digital clock read twenty three after two.

Footfalls crossed the floor, and she could feel weight settling on the bed beside her. She turned slowly onto her side.

“Dominic?”

His kiss cut her off. His lips were strong, demanding, and powerful, and yet masterfully deliberate as he teased and suckled at her lips. A soft moan escaped in the tiny lapse of his assault, as his tongue invaded her mouth searching for her own. His warm hands caressed her face and neck, as his mouth made love to hers.

Janet trembled as his hands roamed her body. She shivered with a sense of shame, and desire as his fingers unfastened the front opening bra, exposing her breasts to the cool air of the room Her nipples ached as they awakened both to the cold and to the touch of the man beside her. Those same fingers gently plucked and caressed her nipples, sending signals of awakening arousal echoing through her body.

The firmness of his lips pressing to hers finally broke contact, as he kissed his way down her neck. He paused a moment letting those powerful lips nip and suck at places on her neck he knew would drive her insane.

Janet’s head lolled back and forth and she groaned as Dominic brought his kisses lower still. He captured one of her nipples between his lips, and flicked at it rapidly with his tongue. Janet closed her eyes as her nipples were assaulted again and again. The licking and sucking sensations were like a telegraph line sending a message of awakening to her very center, and her knees parted slowly in answer to that call.

Dominic ended his stimulation temporarily, and Janet had the feeling of being a ragdoll as she was flipped over. She lay on her stomach completely submissive to Dominic’s will, as she felt the bed move, and she heard the rapid removal of clothing before Dominic rejoined her on that space. Dominic crawled between her legs from behind, resting his knees between hers. His strong hands were on her hips now, and he pulled her up on all fours.

Janet felt the hard welcome firmness of his erection against the back of her thighs. The shape and size of it, she could imagine from the pressure it exuded on her naked flesh.
She quivered as Dominic directed his cock to the entrance of her waiting pussy, and she felt the slow gentle pressure as the fleshy rod entered the velvety smooth tunnel between her legs.

“You’re all ready for me. Ain’t ya baby?”

Janet let out a gentle sigh, and nodded silently. She was beyond ready to give herself to him with both mind and body. She leaned down on her elbows, helping to guide the cock deeper inside herself. Inch by inch it slid into her completely so that Dominic’s hips were pressed flush against the back of her thighs. Janet felt her breasts tips rub against the low thread count bed sheets, and it excited her further as Dominic took hold of her hips and thrust deep into her again and again.

Janet gasped, as the outside neon light for the hotel buzzed like a mosquito zapper, and there were sounds suddenly of an argument down the hall.

Dominic began to slowly move faster, he pressed deep inside her. Janet moaned again as the wonderfully fleshy tool pressed into her very core, she could feel her pussy flood with moisture allowing Dominic to enter with greater ease.
Soon his pace quickened. Her full breasts wobbled delightfully with each thrust, her dark nipples like little thimbles scraping along the bed sheets, sending echoes through her body.

Janet began a long low moan as she felt her impending release. She shivered and gripped her thighs tightly together. Janet screamed as a hot liquid wave rushed through her body, and she whimpered as her insides seemed to change into pure warm bliss. She heard his cry, as he came within her, holding her up on all fours until he had finished. As his hands slipped away, Janet slumped into the motel bed. Dominic lay beside her, pulling her close, his body forming and melding with her own as they rested.

She awoke to the bathroom door closing. Languidly she lay in bed until Dominic emerged, dressed and ready. The clock on the bedside stand read three fifty five.

“We’ve gotta stop doing this.” She murmured lazily.

He nodded toward her.

“If IA finds out I’m seeing you, I’m out of a job.” She said with a tired tone.

He shrugged. “If my boss thought I was even talking to a cop I’d be in slightly worse trouble.”

Dominic finished getting ready and moved toward the door. He froze as he turned the knob, and looked back at Janet lying on the bed.

“Same time next week?”

She smiled and nodded, before blowing him a kiss.

He smiled and made a gesture to catch the kiss in the air, and with a flourish he was gone.

Word Count 866
© Copyright 2012 Jon Cotton (jpcotton at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1906418-Same-Time-Next-Week