*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1907764-Skinny-Dipping
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #1907764
Assignment Final Exam
Skinny Dipping
Word Count:1496



Caleb drove the old Ford pickup truck through the winding and seemingly endless dirt roads of Cayahuga County. The truck was old and blue, with rust spots appearing at the edges. The inside sported old vinyl seats that had cracked, and pinched the back of your thighs, and worse still became roasted anyone wearing shorts during the summer months. As he drove along, he could see the dirt road below him through the rusted out places in the floor board.

Night was falling, and Caleb hadn’t been back this way in four years. He slowed the truck as he noticed a young woman on the side of the road. She was tall with long blond hair, and very well proportioned. She had on a t-shirt tied off under her breasts, with cut off blue jean shorts. Her feet were bare.

“Can I give you a lift, Ma’am?”

She smiled up at him, and her voice was slow, and gentle, and for some reason it made Caleb think of pouring honey from a bottle.
She leaned on the driver’s side window. “Why Caleb Price, funny running into you in a place like this.”

Caleb stared at the woman a long moment. “Mary-Jane Hartfield?”

She smiled broadly. “You think you might give a girl a ride?”

Caleb was silent as he leaned over, and opened the passenger door of the truck. He threw his jacket over the seat, and Mary-Jane smiled at the gentlemanly act.“Where we headed?” Caleb faced forward, but his eyes roamed over her breasts, straining to escape the tight white t-shirt she was.

“Back Lake.” She said. The truck swerved a little. “You should probably wait till we stop to look at them.”

Caleb swallowed hard. “Back Lake? You plan on going for a swim this late?”

Mary-Jane smiled. “You’ll want to make a left up here.” She turned toward him in the cab. “Maybe you’d like to join me.”

Caleb said nothing but drove on, following Mary-Jane’s directions to the edge of the lake. The moon was full, and the old lake stretched out into the darkness. It was surrounded by cypress trees, and cattails. And the moon shone off the surface of the water like a floodlight.Caleb parked down a short dirt road, and Mary-Jane slipped out of the pickup before he could put the old vehicle in gear.

“I’m just gonna leave you out here?” Caleb asked as he stepped out of the cab.

He was greeted by Mary-Jane lifting the tight fitting t-shirt over her head. “No, you’re coming in too.” She gave Caleb a devilish look. “First one in, gets to see the other one strip.” She said it as she whipped off the blue jean shorts, and stood naked for a moment, before leaping into the cool night waters. The splash broke the reflection of the moon on the surface of the pond. Mary-Jane was a vision; a country version of Aphrodite herself. In that moment she had stood naked on the bank, Caleb had gotten to see what her clothes had hidden earlier; a perfect set of tits, gorgeous legs, and a beautiful ass, and all without tan lines. Caleb stood on the bank a moment as Mary-Jane rose from the pool like a mermaid; the moon shining down on her perfect skin.

“Well?” She said impatiently.

Caleb stood in front of the old blue truck. “I don’t think this very fair. You get to watch me, but I didn’t get a good look at you.”Mary-Jane smiled serenely, and stepped forward into shallows, allowing her perfect breasts to break the water line. She brought her hands up; cupping each one for Caleb’s viewing pleasure. “Was there something else you wanted to see Caleb?”She stepped back into deeper waters, until the level came up to her shoulders.

Caleb sighed and lifted the shirt over his head. He wore a cheap metal necklace from a concert, and his chest was well muscled and tanned. Mary-Jane whistled. “Not bad for a city boy. You use those tanning beds up there?”Caleb ignored her and unbuckled his belt, letting his jeans slide down to his ankles. He kicked away his shoes, and took a deep breath before sliding his boxers down as well and tossing them on the truck’s hood.

Mary-Jane said nothing as her eyes surveyed him. His body had an athletic appeal to it. His legs were strong and tan. She smiled as she admired his somewhat flaccid cock hanging. It seemed to twitch slightly, and Caleb’s cheeks turned red even in the dim light.

“Come on in.” She said. “I won’t bite.”

Caleb leaped into the water with an ungraceful splash.

As he surfaced Caleb could see Mary-Jane slowly floating toward him. “Doesn’t it feel good?”

Caleb nodded. “So you were gonna walk all the way out here tonight.”

Mary-Jane laughed. “No I was gonna get a ride from you.”

Caleb looked incredulous. “How’s that?”

“You passed my momma’s house three times. I just walked out and met you on the Platt’s dirt road.” She laughed again. Her laughter had cruel edge. “Now come over her and kiss me stupid.”


She was a vision in the cool still waters, and Caleb could not resist.
Their lips met, creating a warm place in the center of the cool waters. Mary-Jane started shyly, but as she warmed up to the kiss, her mouth opened, and Caleb’s tongue dueled with hers. Caleb’s hands roamed her body, cupping and fondling her. He broke the kiss, looking down between them. And suddenly he ducked under the still lake. His lips zeroed in on one of those orbs, spending wet kisses across it before wrapping his lips around the pert little nipple.

Mary-Jane could feel the nipple stiffen in Caleb’s appreciative mouth, and he went from one breast to the other spending time on each “How long can you hold your breath?” Mary-Jane asked with a shudder, knowing full well that Caleb could not hear. His head resurfaced, and his lips found hers again. Their passions stoked hotter by Caleb’s underwater activities.

Caleb’s hands ran down lower now. His fingers found the thatch of pubic hair guarding Mary-Jane’s secret treasure, and without ceremony his fingers strummed across her pussy. He felt the wetness there so different than its surroundings. It was soft, warm, and silky, and almost oily in comparison to the water.

Mary-Jane pushed Caleb away, and floated on her back, laying her ankles over his shoulder. Caleb pulled her toward him until her thighs were draped over his shoulders, and her warm wet center made contact with his mouth. Mary-Jane floated on the water’s surface, looking up at the myriad stars, and then she shuddered as Caleb, unable to resist the smell and taste of her, dove in penetrating her sex. He seemed to swoon as his tongue explored her, and his cock twitched now fully erect below the water’s surface.

Mary-Jane shuddered and moaned as Caleb licked, kissed, and sucked at her delightful pussy. She arched her back, spreading her arms out on the surface of the water like a snow angel as Caleb buried his tongue deep within her.

“You’re driving me crazy baby.” Mary-Jane intoned, as her hips began moving slowly.

Caleb moved his mouth higher, and lashed at her swollen clit. Mary-Jane let out a long low moan, and then Caleb felt her vagina spasm. She came hard and long, her hips gyrating against the water’s surface, sending ripples out across the still lake that matched the current of pleasure that seemed to flow through her insides.

She was still shaking with the aftershocks as she lowered herself down against Caleb’s body. When she recovered, they shared a kiss, and Mary-Jane wrapped her legs around Caleb’s waist in the water. She reached down between them, and guided the warm thick cock to the entrance of her now very moist pussy. As the cock slid slowly into her, Mary-Jane sighed at the welcome intrusion.

“Go slowly.’ She moaned.

Caleb nodded and began to work his hips back and forth within the grasp of her thighs.
Slowly and gently he thrust into the beautiful girl at the lake. Mary-Jane thrust back at her lover, meeting his hips with her own, as the water’s surface began to ripple again. He began thrusting into her much faster, and she was on the verge of her own orgasm. When she came, she clamped down with all her muscles, trying to milk everything she could from him. Caleb felt her thighs become a vice as she screamed out loud enough to send a nearby flock of egrets flying away. His own release came a second later as his back arched and he thrust into her desperately firing his load within her.

They both lay floating on the water’s surface, basking in the afterglow.

“When will you be back Caleb?”

He turned his head to look at her. “I can be back every weekend.”

© Copyright 2012 Jon Cotton (jpcotton at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1907764-Skinny-Dipping