*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1907101-Sisters-gone-wrong
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1907101
Two sisters stop talking to one another because of a guy and their relationship is ruined.
Jamie and Madison were twins, they did everything together, from the day they were born they were inseparable. Not a day went by that they weren’t together laughing and giggling getting into something they shouldn’t. As time went on though, Jamie and Madison grew further apart and it was now there junior year in high school. When freshmen year started Jamie fell in love with a guy name Scott, they had been dating now for three years and Jamie thought the word of Scott, he was her best friend. Unfortunately Jamie spent all this time with Scott and had no time for her sister anymore.
One day at lunch Jamie was at the table with her other close friends, one of her good friends leaned over to gossip in her ear. “You didn’t hear this from me, but last night when Scott told you he had basketball practice, he was really with Madison, he took her to the movies.” Jamie’s heart broke when she heard the news from her friend that never tells a lie. When the school bell rang to go home Jamie met her sister at the car like always. She walked right up to her and didn’t say a word. Madison asked her what was wrong. “Is it true, about you and Scott?” Jamie said with tears rolling down her soft pale cheeks. Madison was shocked to know her sister had already found out. “uh, yea but it wasn’t like that I’m sorry, I just wanted ya’ll to be over because I miss spending time with you Jamie.” she said. “Just don’t Madison, I’m done with you. You really don’t have to count on spending time with me now.”
The sisters arrived at home and got out the car, not speaking a word.
© Copyright 2012 Astorey (ans97 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1907101-Sisters-gone-wrong