*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1907749-Chapter-9-and-10
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1907749
Jonny's group meets another group in a abandon hotel, but their visit is ended shortly.
Chapter 9

The building that we walked into was an old abounded hotel though now it looked like a war started in it.

He took us up to the top of the building and we entered a room.

“So, what were you travelers doing in that building?” he asked

“Were not travelers we live here,” Matt said.

“Well I still want to know why you were in that building,” “Were looking for some information.” I said

“Information, “he repeated “On what?” he asked “Information on finding a way to find a cure to stop this outbreak.” I said.

“I see, ah thank you marry,” he said as she handed him some chicken. “Oh where are my manners Marry get our guests some food,” He said cutting up a piece of his chicken.

“By the way my name is Jerry, but a lot of people call me Bones,” “Why do they call you that?” Sarah asked “Because I like to take the bones of dead animal and make jewelry out of them,” He said pointing at a necklace around his neck.

“Now that you know my name what is yours?” “I am Jonny, this Jane, Sarah, Jeff, and Matt,” I said pointing at them.

“Well thanks for the food, but we really a have to be going,” I said heading for the door. “Kid you might want to stay here for the night the Army could be here any minute.” He said cleaning a bone of a chicken “Well that’s a good thing they could help us.” Jane said

“No, that’s what we thought when they had come, but when we went to ask for help they attacked us they turned out to be one of those things we lost about 20 men including my brother that tank was his. So it would be best if you guys stay here for the night. “Bones said

Marry led us to a room with a blue tile on the floor and an excellent view of downtown Cleveland.

“Well here are your guy’s rooms; did my Dad tell why they call him Bones? “Marry asked “Yes,” Sarah said looking nervous.
“He’s just trying to scare you the real reason they call him Bones is because when he was sixteen he went on a Roller coaster as it was turning his seat belt got loose and he flew about forty feet lucky he landed in a pile of hay bad thing was he broke almost all his bones in his body and now he can pop his bones in and out of place without feeling a thing.”Marry said

“Well if there is anything you need just dial one on the phone.” She said closing the door.



Marry left the room and we fell asleep.

Chapter 10

All though the bed was extremely uncomfortable I slept really well.

Around 5:30 AM we heard a siren and then Bones came in and tossed us our guns and yelled,” come on the whole buildings on fire!” we started to run towards the doors then the ceiling fell right in front of us.

“Now how are we going to get out of here?”Sarah cried. I went to the window and saw a rope,

"I have an idea were going to slide down this rope.” We all grabbed the rope and slowly went down the rope.

Then one of the Demon army officers shot the rope we fell down about three feet.

“That’s the one that killed my brother!” He said pulling out a long sword and ran at him.

Two others ran at Bones he sliced the ones arm of and punched it in the face he continued to run one tried to jump of the roof to tackle him, but he quickly drew a gun a shot it in the head. He jumped on the tank were the officer was at.

“You killed my brother and now you will die !”Bones yelled pointing the sword at it, the officer made a load hissing sound and pulled out a sword and a gun and the fight was on. They were both moving very fast it was hard to keep up with them. The officer kicked him is the gut, but it didn't affect Bones he dove at him, but the officer deflected it with his arm a small cut formed a quickly healed he smiled he quickly cut bones through the waist and then shot him it was all over.

We ran to make sure Bones was all right.”Bones are you alright?”Jane asked.

“I know where you can find a cure, “he said slowly gasping for air.

“Where can we find it?”I asked

“In my-“He never finished his sentence.
© Copyright 2012 fobers95 (fobers95 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1907749-Chapter-9-and-10