*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1907746-Chapter-8
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1907746
Jonny and his friends goes back to the college to find information on a possible cure.
Chapter 8

Going to the school was a lot different than before the Bomb the town was once full of life but now it was like a Ghost town but there was some people there.

“Dang what happened here? “Jane asked looking out the window “Klum Scott and his psychotic demons,” Matt said cracking his neck.

We drove till we got to a tank that was on fire. “Well it looks like we’ll have to walk the rest of the way." I said getting out
“NOOOOO I hate walking especially since I am wearing dress shoes!” Sarah complied.

“Why are you wearing Dress shoes? “Jane asked her

“I didn't know we were going to be running or walking." she said.

We started walking to the school, “Man I guess the Army was no match for these things.” Matt said looking at a Helicopter “I Thought he said he had the Military under his control? So why would he want the Military attacking his monsters?” Jane asked

“Yeah, he does but if he told the Military not to attack wouldn’t that be a little suspicious,” I pointed out. “I am so confused.” Sarah said shaking her head “Just keep moving this place gives me the creeps,” Jeff said looking around.

We approached the Campus and just like the rest of the town the windows in the main building were broken, Army vehicles were scattered around, bodies were everywhere and the fountain that used to be in the middle of the Campus was blown to pieces.

We entered the building were Klum’s classroom was. We walked to the 3rd floor we were then standing right in front of Klum’s class.

When we went in the same symbols that were in Klum’s office at the base this time I examined them more closely. “Klum’s been here,” I said. They looked at me “How do you know that?” they asked “Look at these symbols some of them are made from blood, and then some look like they could have been made from a knife or something.”

“So that doesn't mean he has been here,” Jane said looking at them. “The blood is fresh, but it doesn’t matter just look for something that could tell us were this guy is.” I said opening some drawers.

“You know what I have been thinking?” Jeff asked slamming a door “I am astounded that you can think!” Matt said looking under a deck “HA you are so funny, no I've been wonder why the heck we are doing this when we have not found a single thing,” Jeff said “Dude just stop complaining and look for something.”

We kept looking; we heard a hyena like laugh we turned around and Klum was crouched on a desk sharpening his claws. Jane pulled a pistol and pointed it at Klum.

“Ha ha I really wouldn’t do that Jane, “He said “And why not?” Jane asked laughing “Because there are a few more people here that are dying to meet you.” He said

The door slammed open and Scott holding malachite and about 4 of their creatures came in. “I am hungry let’s kill them now.” Scott said licking his lips “No not yet.”

“Look Klum we want some answers and we want them now!” I yelled

Klum raised an eyebrow, “You’re a little outnumbered to be demanding answers, but go ahead and ask your questions.”

“First we want to know where we can find the guy with the cure is at,” I said. H-How do you know that? “Klum asked looking shocked “we were at the base when you and your sidekick were having your little talk, “Matt said.

“I thought I smelled Humans, Klum we have to kill them they know too much already,” Scott said bought to attack, but Klum put his hand up.

“And finally how are you able to convince the army to attack when you look like this?” I asked

“Well you see Scott and I are different than the others, we can make ourselves look human so they will never know that we are one the creatures, sadly I don’t even know where to find the cure I know who can make it, but don’t know where to find him. Now Scott you may kill them.”

Just as he said that Scott charged Matt and Jeff both shot him in the arm I ran at him and grabbed the malachite and sliced his arm off, he yelped out of pain.

I shot two of the creature that Scott brought through the head. Two more ran at Jane and Sarah I slide the malachite to them they both picked it up and stabbed them both like a skibob.

I pointed a gun at Klum but as I fired he vanished the bullet hit the wall. “And yet another waste of time, “Jeff muttered. I ignored him it was starting to get dark, I tried to turn on the light, but it wouldn't work.

“Come on lets go back to the car I know there was some flashlights there, “I suggested.

We got out of the building we were walking, but I saw some type of movement out of the corner of my eye, “Stop there something or someone here.” They must have saw it too because they all pulled out a gun and pointed it at the building.

“Wow put your weapons down its not you who our war is with,” a man who looked to be in his forties. “Yeah and why should we trust you?” Matt asked pointing the gun at the man “Because you’re surrounded and my men are not afraid to shoot you.” He said

“Um I might not be good with math, but there is five of us and one of you,” Sarah said.

Then the man made a signal with his hand and a whole bunch of men with rifles and even kids came out of the building pointing the weapons at us.

“Now we could stand here all night or we could go inside where it’s safe.”
© Copyright 2012 fobers95 (fobers95 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1907746-Chapter-8