*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1908470-Worst-Christmas-Eve-Ever
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Drama · #1908470
the worst christmas eve ever.
Worst Christmas Eve ever!


Sammy! No! I shouted as loud as I could through the window even though I knew he couldn’t hear me. I pull on my snow boots and run out of the house into the freezing snow to go after him. I catch up with him finally and he doesn’t bother to look at me. I walk alongside him. “I’m sorry Sammy, I didn’t mean it”. “Don’t bother” he replied stiffly. I didn’t mean to I mumbled to myself under my breath. We had just got into the biggest argument we had ever had before and I was the cause of it. I never wanted it to be this way.” Where are you going?” I ask in concerning manner. “I’m going to get a ham from the country store just down the road”, he replied stiffly again. “Mind if I tag along?” I asked nervously. “You’re already here aren’t you?” He looked down at me and I just shrugged. We reached the store and bought one of the biggest hams I had ever seen in my life. “Your total will be $40.97,” the cashier announced. Sammy handed over a $50 dollar bill. I never knew where Sammy got his money. I guess because I never really thought to ask him either. We got back to the house and didn’t speak a word to one another. I go upstairs and begin to write in my journal.

That’s how my Christmas Eve went.
© Copyright 2012 asiabookie1993 (asiabookie1993 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1908470-Worst-Christmas-Eve-Ever