*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1909043-The-Power-2
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1909043
Brii struggles with her new gifts...
A bit late, but I got the 200 views. Let's continue...

Part 2/4(?)

Brii just gawked at her over-inflated breasts, much too large for her. She suddenly stepped over to Nick and grabbed him by the shirt, squeezing her massive mama together.

"You bastard! Get them back to normal!"

"I told you already! I can't!" She dropped him. She was shaking. "You're the one who talked me into it!" Nick reminded her.

"I didn't think it would really work! Unnh..." Brii trembled, feeling a spark of pleasure fill her breasts, and they grew just a little. "Wha...why are they still growing?"

"I dunno...after growths, maybe? Kinda like aftershocks?"

This isn't an earthquake, asshole! These are my boobs we're talking about!" Another quiver, another spike, another slight growth. "Fuck! Unnhh...just make it stop!" She held them up as well as she could. "I...I can't go around with these."

"I'm...I'm sorry." Nick paced back and forth again. "I...wish I could change you back, but..." Brii sighed.

"I did ask for it. Not for these, but...you didn't exactly what was going on. We sorta rushed it, I suppose...ohhh..." They swelled, straining and ripping the shirt until it finally gave weigh, letting her boobs flop out free. Nick's jaw dropped, and Brii turned red and whipped around. "Don't look, pervert!" Nick went red as well.

"Sorry, I-"

"First time you've seen boobs like this?"

"Shut up!" Brii laughed.

"Can I borrow a shirt?" She walked to Nick's room, then walked back out wearing a tight white T-shirt that looked more like a tube top. Her nipples almost bore holes through it.

"Jesus!" Nick almost fell back in surprise.

"Stop staring!" She almost slapped him. "Now, do you think there's any way to stop those little...after growths I'm having?" Nick couldn't think of anything, and he shook his head. "Shit...well, I guess I'll just get through the day. Hopefully, they're done."

AT COLLEGE...


Brii tried to make it though the day without getting bothered, but she should've known better. All day she got stared at, dog-whistled and cat-called. She couldn't zip up any of her jackets, and the only sweater she had still didn't hide much. She grimaced at every pathetic attempt at flirting. She entered class and saw Morgan, whose eyes widened in disbelief at the size of Brii's new boobs. She blinked long a few times.

"Woah! When did these grow in?" Morgan slapped them lightly around.

"Quit it!" Brii recoiled then sat. "Its not funny. They're horrible."

"What's wrong? I thought you wanted them bigger."

"Not this big, Morgan! I wanted them your size. These are just..ridiculous." She tried to push towards the desk, but her bosom kept her from getting any closer. She sighed in frustration. "Fuck."

"These just grew overnight?"

"Kinda...yeah."

"Whaddya mean 'kinda'?" Brii bit her lip. "Well...can...can you keep a secret?" Before she could continue, the professor walked in and the lesson began.

. . .


Nick was in the restroom, washing his hands, when a buzzing rang in his head. Soon, he heard a voice.

'Nick...can you hear me?' It was faint, but audible.

"You...hey! You said that I could control the size of any girl's boobs. Why couldn't I get Brii's back to normal?"

'I should've explained...you may change a woman's breasts only once...every 24 hours.'

"Oh. Well, that's...why?

'Changing a woman's breasts too many times can be harmful to her body. I had to limit it.'

"I understand, I guess. A heads up would've been nice."

'I'm sorry. I had to leave quickly." Nick paused.

"What are you?" There we another pause.

'You will soon find other benefits to your power.'

"Like what?"

'In time, Nick. In time.' The voice buzzed out.

. . .


Brii walked out of class and headed home. For some reason, she felt strange, and it wasn't just the new boobs. All day, she couldn't stop thinking about something. Someone. She didn't know why. Morgan ran up to her before she could leave.

"Hey, are you alright?" Brii was shaking again.

"I dunno, I feel so..." She moaned as her shirt stretched over her growing boobs.

"What the hell? How is that happening?" Brii grunted and held her boobs.

"Nick...he did this..."

"Nick...what?"

"I...gotta find him..." Brii started a shaky run. Morgan called after her.

"Hey! Wait! What do you mean by Nick doing it..." Her voice grew distant as Brii rushed to Nick's place. Something was happening. She didn't know why she was so urgent to find him, it something was taking over her mind. Some kind of desire she just couldn't shake.

"What is happening to me?" She was losing herself in some kind of feeling. It was only when she got to Nick's doorstep did she realize what it was: She was horny. Too horny. And she had to do something about it.

AT NICK'S


Nick, alone at home, heard a knocking at his door, so he answered, seeing Brii.

"Oh, hey, I was just about to call, I-" He was cut off when she trusted herself at him, kissing him passionately. At first it dazed him, and he pulled away. "What're you doing? I don't..."

"I just..." She spoke with a heavy breathiness. "...really, REALLY want you right now." And once more, they were lip locked, Nick struggling to figure out what was happening. She drove him to the floor, putting her knees on his legs, flipping her hair back, and moaning heavily. "You have no idea...how long I've wanted to do that."

"Really?" She nodded, then began pulling on his belt, undoing it. But before she could finish, a wave came over her again, her breasts puffing up once more, causing her shirt to tear at the seams. "Oh...ohhhhh...Nick." They continued, getting ridiculously large, like beach balls. Well into G or H cups. "They've been doing this...all day." The shirt finally fell apart, letting her boobs lay bare in front of him. They continued to swell, their movement matching her heartbeat. "Feel them. I want you to...need you to..." She picked up his hands and rubbed them all across the bare flesh of her soft, plump breasts.

"Wow, these are..." He squeezed, feeling the perfectly humongous form of them. He tweaked an flicked her nipples, hearing a gasp escape her lips for every fondling and tweak. He felt them growing underneath his fingers. He really wanted to take her, right then and there, but there was something stopping him. What the voice said..."I...can't. I liked you before, Brii, I liked your boobs as they were, before this whole mess started." There was a pause, then, suddenly, her breasts stopped throbbing, and began to deflate. She collapsed to the side, passing out as her boobs shrank back to their original B-cup size. Nick smiled in a bittersweet way.

It was for the best. Nick re-hooked his belt, then heard a knock at his door. He took a blanket and covered Brii, then answered. It was Morgan, Brii's friend.

"Oh, uh...hey Morgan." Nick said a bit nervously.

"I know what you can do. I want you to do it to me." She said in a straightforward manner. Nick stood, dumbfounded.

"Wh-what?"

THE END?


If you were disappointed by the ending, there will be much more to come with Morgan and Nick in thee next part. Conditions for creation remain the same:

1) 1 review or 2 ratings

OR

2) That magical 200 view benchmark.

Any tips or ideas? Just inform me via email on writing.com. I will soon be setting up an email for anonymous suggestions, for you shy folks out there. Until next time, Expansive Thinker, out!
© Copyright 2012 Expansive Thinker (writer9215 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1909043-The-Power-2