*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1915863-Do-Not-Enter
Rated: 13+ · Other · Erotica · #1915863
Alexis encounters a strange machine at her job...
In honor of my new laptop, I'd figure I'd crawl out from under my rock and put up some new stories. Enjoy!

Do Not Enter


Alexis awoke to the loud buzzing of her alarm. She groggily turned her head to the culprit, her clock blinking 6:00. Today was the first day of her internship at the St. Bishop's Medical and Experimental Practices Facility. She slapped her alarm clock several times until it finally decided to shut off, and she slowly made her way out of bed. She quickly took a shower, then returned to her bedroom to get her outfit together. She tied her long brown hair up in a ponytail, then got her glasses on. She then put on her scrubs and went back to the bedroom to put the finishing touches on her attire. Alexis was half Caucasian, half Hispanic. She was medium in height, had quite the attractive face, and didnt have much to show in terms of assets, both with her breasts and her butt. Her breasts came up to about B-Cups, and she was satisfied with them. She wasn't a fan of big boobs, or women who had them. Every time she met a woman with huge knockers, she always felt like they thought they were so much better than her. She had finally finished getting ready, and she was out the door and to her car.

**AT THE FACILITY**


Alexis entered the building and went up to the front desk to the receptionist. The woman had pale skin, sunken eyes, and was quite thin. She seemed very sickly, barely able to hold the phone she had up to her ear. She rolled her eyes up to Alexis.

"Oh. Uh...yes?" Her voice was weak.

"Um...I'm here for the internship?" Alexis said, a bit worried about the frail young woman who sat before her.

"Oh, you must be the new tes-I mean...intern, right?" Alexis gave her a skeptical look, but just brushed it off and chuckled.

"Uh, yeah that's kinda what I said I was here for." The woman nodded and hit a button on the phone.

"Nurse Holly, the new intern's here. She's waiting in the lobby." She hit another button, then looked at Alexis. "She'll be right with you." Alexis nodded, then sat and waited. Soon, the nurse walked in, and Alexis could tell she wasn't going to like her, and for one reason only: her boobs were enormous. DD at the least. She was tall, leggy, with blonde hair and very attracrive facial features. Even her scrubs managed to flaunt her amazing body. The receptionist pointed over to Alexis, and Holly went over. Alexis stood and offered her hand politely.

"Nurse Holly? It's Alexis." Holly smiled and shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you, Alexis. Ready for a tour before you begin all the official stuff?" Alexis nodded, and they began their way through the facility. The first room they entered was a patient's. It was a middle aged man with very long hair, glassy eyes, and a blank stare. He seemed very hefty. "This is Charles. He has mild Dimentia, and we're seeing if we can manage it on some level. Isn't that right, Mr. Shmidt?" All that Charles replied with was a slight "murr", and a line of drool slid down his cheek. "Good, good! You're making progress, Mr. Shmidt. just hang in there." Alexis watched her go through standard procedures, then they exited to to explore other territories. The restrooms, the break room, other patients rooms, almost the whole building.

Eventually, they came across a door with "Authorized Personnel Only. Do Not Enter" written on it in bold, red letters.

"Hey Holly, what's in this room?" Alexis asked, pointing at the mysterious door. Holly looked over, gave a bit of a startled look, then went over.

"Oh, its...just experimental machinery. Very dangerous stuff. Gotta keep out unless you have clearence, got it?" Alexsis nodded, and they continued forward. But Alexis couldnt help but glance back, her curiosity very intense to see what lied behind that door. The day concluded with the signing of paperwork, wavers, security information that she hadnt filled out from the initial sign up. All the while, she couldnt get that mysterious room out her mind...

Finally, the day had concluded, and she was finally rid of Holly. Though she was nice, she couldnt stand being around a woman with a chest that big. As she went to the exit, she came across the restricted door, and she hesitated. She turned to it and looked into the little window. It was so dark in the room, she could only see figures, no real objects. Suddenly, something moved. She leapt back, and hid behind the wall of a hall close by. She peeked around and saw two men in lab coats walk out. She could hear bits of their conversation as they walked away.

"...finally complete. Wait until they see this. We'll be..." Alexis looked over and saw that the door was slowly shutting. She made sure the two men were a good distance away, then she quickly leapt through the doorway. Inside was hardly anything. A very cramped room with a dim blue light, and the source of said light: A tall, strange looking machine. It was cylindrical, with a doorway inside, almost like a time machine or a teleportaition device. this was what came to Alexis' mind, and she was suddenly very excited. She went into it, closed the door, and studied the device. All that was inside were two knobs: One that gave the options "A-G", the other that gave the numbers "28-50".

'Hmm...' Alexis thought to herself. 'Must be coordinates or something. I dont wanna end up in Japan or something...if this really is a Teleporter of some kind. I mean, its gotta be. I think...maybe its just a tanning booth or...an X-Ray machine. I'm probably just being silly. But, still...the controls are different. Letters and numbers? There's nothing like that on either of those...well, only one way to find out...' She switched the letter to 'E' and the number to '44' and hit the button in the center. There was a sudden blue flash, a humming, a whirring, a lot of noise, then, suddenly...nothing. It powered down, Alexis still in the same place, with no tan or any x-rays taken. 'Hmph. Thought so. Whatever.' She opened the door and stepped out, leaving the room ever so sneakily, and making her way out of the facility and on her way home.

She never noticed the machine say: "Thank you for using this Breast Modification Unit. Have a nice day."

**THE NEXT DAY**


Alexis awoke once more to the sound of her alarm. She stood, went through the regular routine, and headed for the door. As she went to it, she felt a strange warmth in her chest, like a faint tingling or something. She shrugged it off and headed to her car, and drove back up to St. Bishop's.

She entered, then prepared her clothes in the dressing room at the facility. Like Holly mentioned to her yesterday, if she wanted to get a taste of working there, she would also have to dress there as well. As she began to put on her shirt, she felt something hit her. She was dazed a but, her breath taken right out of her. The tingling was getting stronger every minute, it seemed. She tried to ignore it and she bent over to get her shirt. Luckily, she was the only one in the dressing room at the time. She got on hands and knees to see where she had dropped it. As she scanned the ground, the sensation built and pulsed in her breasts, so much so that her hands buckled. She landed flat on the floor, her breathing becoming more and more labored.

"What's happening to me?" She asked herself softly "What is this feeling?" As she got to her knees, she felt her bra tighten. She looked down in confusion, which quickly became shock, as she saw her breasts expanding! They were swelling slowly, her cleavage now full and popping out of her brassiere. She couldnt believe what was happening. Her boobs were actualy growing right out of her bra! She stood the best she could. The bra was getting tight, digging into her shoulders as her breasts had reached at least C-cups. "Oh God! Are they...growing?" She quickly rushed to the restroom section, over to a mirror, only to see them pulsing and pressing her bra outwards. The bra was unbearably tight. She reached back to unhook it, but before she had a chance, the straps snapped, the bra falling right off by itself. Her boobs flopped out free onto her chest, and she gawked at them. They were a good high C-cup, possibly even D at this point. "No way..." Alexis was worried. She never wanted boobs like this. She had always been content with her flat chested ways. These were the size of softballs, but they seemed to have stopped, the sensation leaving her body.

She sighed, then went to pick up her shirt. "I don't know whats going on, but...I don't like it one bit." She put on her shirt and went to begin her intern shift. She went up to Holly, hoping she wouldnt notice her changes. "Hey Holly. What's my mission today?" Holly turned to look at her. As soon as her eyes laid on Alexis, they widened. Alexis cringed a bit, Holly's stare intense, but it changed on a dime.

"Did you...cut your hair or something?" She looked closely at it.

"Uhh...no. Not recently, anyway." Holly shrugged and turned to get Alexis' job for the day. Alexis let out a sigh of relief. 'Dumb bimbo can't even see what's right in front of her. Probably the boobs, sucking out her brain...' she snickered a bit, then looked down. "But...crap, what if...' she didn't want to finish that thought. Instead, she went about her day, tending to pateints with no problems. She went in to tend to Mr. Shmidt, the Dementia patient.

"Hello Mr. Shmidt. How are you today?" She asked the typical question. His eyes rolled over to Alexis, then his gaze narrowed, focusing on Alexis' chest. She noticed immediately but ignored him. Suddenly, she could hear him mumble something barely audible:

"God, another one? What are the nurse's chests inflatable or sumthin...?"

Alexis abruptly turned

"Mr. Shmidt, did...did you say something?" All she got for a response was a line of drool down his cheek, and an empty look in his eyes. She figured she was hearing things...

Soon, her shift was over. She went to the dressing room to bump into Holly, mid-changing, breasts bare to the world. Alexis went red. "Oh! Um-uh, well...I-I'll just-" Alexis mumbled in embarrassment." Holly just laughed.

"Come on, Alexis. You gotta get used to this eventually. Come in. Change. Then get out. Its easy." Alexis nodded, then began changing. As she put on her regular clothes, she couldn't shake an odd feeling in her body, growing once again, and she began to fear the worst. 'No, no, no! Not here...not now!' The feeling was growing, just as she had feared. She was trying to contain the moans, but the feeling was much more sensual this time, and she couldn't shake it.

"Ohhh..." She threw her hands upon her mouth to muffle the moans, but Holly had heard.

"Alexis, are...are you ok?" She checked her over quizzically.

"I'm fine, Holly, just a bit...uh...ohhh...ohhh my god..." She couldn't suppress it, the feeling, like the greatest orgasm she had ever felt, it was slowly coming over her. She looked down and saw her chest beginning to inflate right in front of her. Slowly, but surely, they crept up in size, now at least at DD. She gripped them, but as soon as she did, a spike of pleasure shot through her body, and she quickly let go. She was gasping, unable to control herself or her moans of ecstasy. Her boobs were swelling a slow but gradual pace, the white shirt getting tighter than it already was. "No...ohhhh...why is this...unnhhhh...happening to me...?" The shirt was starting to tear under her massive mams, almost a size E. "Why won't they stop? Why?" The shirt had almost tore all the way through, straining to stay together under the flesh busting through it. It finally gave, her breasts flopping out bare in front of her. The shudders of pleasure faded, her breasts now the size of cantaloupes, gigantic on her small frame.

She looked up and saw Holly offering her hand.

"Get up. Get a shirt. Get to the parking lot. I'll explain everything there."

TO BE CONTINUED...


I will be continuing this and others soon...as well as getting new ideas up there. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. The next part will be made when either of these benchmarks is reached:

2 reviews OR 5 ratings

OR

500 views

Please do not think of that as fame mongering. I am merely trying to gauge what is worth continuing and what is not.

Thanks for reading. See you in the next installment! Until then, Expansive Thinker, out!
© Copyright 2013 Expansive Thinker (writer9215 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1915863-Do-Not-Enter