*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1910047-Primal-Need-Natural-Hunger
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Other · #1910047
Weekly Quickie Round 46: Their need for one another is animalistic and insatiable.
A fleck of raw venison landed on the edge of her dinner plate. Unable to continue ignoring the grotesque sounds a foot away, Abigail cringed at the man across the dinner table. "Seriously Marco, do you have to eat like an animal?" The dark haired coal eyed beauty paused from his 'meal' to glance at her. Easing against the back of his chair he wiped his mouth with his hand.

"Come Abby, you know how this works." She did know, in the three months they had dated he always ate like this in private. That didn't make it right, or palatable. She could never enjoy a romantic dinner alone with him, not with animal carcass flying around. But when he said her name like that...hell, when he said anything. He had a deep flowing charisma about him that was hard to convey but easy to understand once heard. American born, he was capable of feigning a slight Colombian accent, learned from his native parents. This always worked to his advantage; still, Abby wouldn’t yield that easy.

"I know you have no qualms eating like a savage whenever we're alone. Would it kill you to act civilized just once during a meal?" Though not trying to pick a fight, she felt disrespected. Not that he would take the bait if she were purposefully needling him, Marco wasn't the type to get riled up easily. That was probably a good thing.

As expected, her words didn't annoy but amused him. He smiled, not full teeth, just a mildly amused grin. "You don't mind my primal qualities in the bedroom." Abby tensed. "Doesn't seem fair for you to pick and choose where I let my Jag out." Abby still wasn't completely used to him referring to his animal side as "his Jag". He wasn't referring to a supercharged all-wheel drive vehicle either, least not the manufactured kind. No, Marco was primal, human on the outside, all animal on the inside. The four legged creature he identified with was the Jaguar, one of nature’s most cunning and fearful predators. Upon first attempting to relay this news, Abby thought him some kind of furry fetish freak, but the more she thought about it, the more she believed. The way he stalked her with his eyes, his gracefully silent walk, even the way he stretched and was prone to random cat naps. She had noticed all of this before his revelation; Marco seemed to always be five nano-seconds away from Beast Mode.

She was pretty sure he had won this argument, again; but she wasn't giving up that easy. She had a primal side herself, though she wasn't ready to identify with a lesser animal, she felt that humans, animals in their own right, had primal traits as well. "Be that as it may, there's a time and place for everything. I'm not asking for the stars, just a nice dinner that doesn't end with my appetite gone and deer blood all over the table."

"Ok mi amore, I'll try harder."

Inwardly she rolled her eyes, Marco wasn't one for empty promises but she gave up believing him willing to control this part of himself long ago. It was at that point she decided to have some fun. "See that you do." It was time for Marco to tense, though only slightly, Abby wouldn’t have noticed it if she didn’t know what to look for. She also saw the hint of surprise in his eyes when he first looked up. He didn’t disguise it quite quick enough with his dazzling smile; full teeth this time.

“And just what would you do if I don’t?” Challenge clear in his voice, Abby was undeterred. Instead of answering him she retrieved a sizable dog collar from under the kitchen counter. Puzzled at first; Marco’s eyes widened as Abby expertly tied the collar around his neck. “What is this?” He queried.

“A reminder, to be a good boy, or else.” Marcos eyes bore into hers, asking the unspoken question, Or else what? In response she tugged on the leash she had attached to his new collar. He hadn’t even seen it before now; she was good —sneaky even. Marveling at this new creature he could do naught but follow her into the bedroom. She pushed him down onto the bed and straddled his hips while she tied his leash to the headboard. Her perky breasts jiggled in the pearl satin nightie she had chosen to wear to dinner. How had he not noticed how seductive it was before? He reached out to claim her but was rebuked as she slapped his hands away and left the bed. His plan to follow her was cut short by his restricted predicament. Before he could turn to set himself free she was there with a silk scarf, tying his hands to bed posts. He thought to gather his wits about him long enough to prevent her tying his feet only to find that she had already bound those. How did she move so fast?! The little minx grinned down at him impishly, a primal hunger alight in her eyes.





Word count: 869 words

-------------

Image credit: "The Weekly Quickie Contest

-------------

Original prompt: Need. Hunger. Use this image as inspiration and write me an encounter with intensity and heat. It can be emotional or purely physical, it's up to you, but I want to feel their need for each other. You can play around with gender, age, etc.
© Copyright 2012 A*Monaing*Faith (afaith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1910047-Primal-Need-Natural-Hunger