*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1911115-Seven-part-5
by CPH
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1911115
Part 5 Sammie's view
At the end of 1st hour I did get my camera back.

That's good.


I'm glad I helped Patrick. He seems nice. Kind of shut out of the world. I've never really seen him talk to anybody.
But anyways, I'm on my way to 2nd hour. I check my schedule. I have math next.

As I maneuver through the hallway, I see Patrick again. A boy is calling him something, but I can't hear.
"Gay fag. Go kill yourself!" The kid says.
Patrick is acting oblivious to the whole thing. Poor kid. I go over and try to rush him out of the swarm of kids who have formed. They have begun throwing paper balls at him. I rush him out and the swarm dies down.
"Well. That was fun." He says.
"Yeah." I reply. A pause. "Well, what do you have next hour?"
"Umm..." He checks his schedule. "Math."
"So do I! We can walk together!" I say, grabbing his arm and taking off. "We better hurry."


Walking into the classroom, I, again, take a seat in the back. Tonia walks in. "Tonia!" I yell.
She waves at me, with half a smile on her face.
"I swear, there's somethin' up with that girl, and it's not good." Patrick says. I sigh, because I agree with him. Tonia sits down with us.
"Hi Sammie." She says, setting her books down on a nearby desk. "Umm, you're Patrick, right?" She says to Patrick.
"Yes, I am." He says, smiling.
I look up. A girl walks in. The classroom goes silent. The girl, who is immensely obese, just stares at the floor. She walks to the back corner of the room, and sits down.
"Ok class" Says the teacher. "I am Mrs. Kryer. Welcome to math."


© Copyright 2013 CPH (cph13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1911115-Seven-part-5