*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1911624-The-Man-Next-Door
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1911624
Neighbors visit one another
“Mmm!” The moan escaped out of my throat. I was watching my next door neighbor wash his car. He was currently bent over, giving an ample view of his bubble butt. I sucked in my breath, tried to tear my eyes away from the man but couldn’t. He was a piece of art, besides there was nothing wrong with looking. He stood up and looked over at me and waved. I plastered a fake smile on my face and waved back, my cheeks burned with embarrassment. “Shit.”

He threw the sponge in the bucket and made his way over to my house, a smile plastered on his handsome face. He was the former high school quarterback and he had worked on keeping his body in the same shape as it had been nearly 12 years ago. He brushed his long-ish blond hair back, showing off his chest and biceps. My eyes lowered to his cock, and I noticed, not for the first time that he did not wear underwear. His cock swung back and forth in his shorts, and it all served to make me want him more. When he was near my porch, I called out “Hey, Pete!”

“Hey. I just came over to see what was up. You were looking over at my place like you had something to say.” His voice was deep and masculine, which sent more blood rushing below my waist. “Is everything ok, Drew?”

“Yea, of course. I was just going to see if Caroline was home. I wanted to go shopping and haven’t seen her around lately.” When in doubt always remind yourself that the object of your fantasy is married. The sanctity of marriage would stop me from lusting after this man too much longer.

“Dude, Caroline and I are divorced. I caught her with my brother and there was no coming back from that. We’ve been divorced for almost a year now; didn’t you think it was weird that you didn’t see her around anymore?” Divorced? The man of my dreams was divorced? This was not good, how was I going to get him out of my head now? “Seriously, you should pay more attention to what goes on around here.”

“Now that you mention it, I haven’t seen her around.” I knew by the smile on his face that he was teasing me, but all I could think about was the hard on in my pants. “I don’t know what I was thinking, sorry.”

He stepped closer to me, and pulled me into his arms. I hugged him back, and was surprised when he put his head on my shoulder and began weeping. I stroked his back a few times and gave him a few platitudes. When he lifted his head, I noticed that his eyes were rimmed red. “The truth is, Caroline and I were wrong for each other from the beginning. I only married her because she was my high school sweetheart.”

“Do you want some lemonade?” I know that you are supposed to offer tea to comfort someone but it was much too hot to offer that. I opened the door and Pete followed me in.

Before I knew what was happening, he pushed me against the wall, and his soft lips covered my face in kisses. When our lips met, it felt as though the Earth was shook. I pushed his short off of his body and then pushed myself away from the wall.
Once I was on my knees, I took his hard cock into my mouth. He was thicker than what I had thought. I ran my tongue across his mushroom head, and down his shaft. I got to his balls and kissed them gently, then ran my tongue across them. He grabbed my hair and pulled it gently, so I took one of his balls and sucked on it.

Pete pulled me to my feet, and led me to the couch. He pushed me on to it and lifted my ass in the air. Before I could process what was happening, his tongue was pushed into my hole. Never before had a man rimmed me the way Pete was and my cock began leaking pre-cum. He nibbled on the side of my ass cheeks, which sent more chills through my body.

“I’m going to get inside of you.” He made it a statement, not a question. Seconds later, he was lubed up and the head of his cock was pressing into my hole. Inch by inch he squeezed his cock into me, it burned and felt so good. Once he was all the way inside of me, he wrapped his arms around me and steadied the both of us.

He began pumping slowly; it felt as if I was floating above my body. Never in my life had I imagined that sex could feel so good. It was as if Pete knew my body and what I wanted, when I wanted it.
My cock spurt out my orgasm before I wanted it to, Pete followed suit soon after. We collapsed onto the couch and cuddled. “I have wanted that for so long. You are gorgeous.”

“Dude, I’m not gay but that sex was hot. Maybe we can do it again.”

And we did, many more times.
© Copyright 2013 Author Ed Anderson (spaz11081 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1911624-The-Man-Next-Door