*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1912718-Dear-me
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by kritz
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1912718
What I should gift for myself as goals for the year 2013
Dear me,

Dreaming is not new to you. You dream about anything and everything sometimes your dream makes you to forget your sleep too. All your dreams are under fantasy or romance then why shouldn't you start writing down your dreams? You have time for everything in this world, and you love to make time tables even if it is to go to a shop and buy a milk packet then why shouldn't you make one for your passion? You have never taken up a resolution for years because you don't celebrate your new year on Jan 1st and the calender you follow and also the customs is way different from what the world does. But for a change try something which you have never done before.



So for you who is within me, I'm writing down a set of goals which is to be accomplished in this English year.

1. Celebrate new year with a new novel. Gift one to a good friend and also to myself

2. Let this practice not stop. Make sure to buy one and also give one every month

3. Let January go with buying 200 orphanage kids inspiring stories they should read and June go with buying government school kids their school books.

4. Read the newspaper/ magazine and every-time you want to respond to something in it, write it down for yourself.

5. Also send across those articles mentioned in point 4 to respective newspapers/magazines someday your voice will be heard.

6. Put down all your dreams in words - it may sound absurd and unrealistic but it sure will make a good story to read because fantasy stories come in all shapes and sizes.

7. Make sure to write at-least one article for marketing magazines/blogs in a month.

8. Learn to use writing.com - By June you should no more be a newbie - make your portfolio count 25.



So you need to accomplish by Jan 2014 - 12 new novels for me - 12 new novels for friends - 200 inspiring novels and 200 school books for orphanage & poor kids - 12 marketing magazine/blogs articles - 15+ newspaper responses - no more a newbie with 50 Portfolio count - Write the dreams down - and Review articles





count - 378
© Copyright 2013 kritz (kriti1d at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1912718-Dear-me