*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1912730-WOMEN-RULE
by XXXX
Rated: 18+ · Non-fiction · Erotica · #1912730
THIS HOW WORLD WILL LOOK LIKE IN THE FUTURE WHERE WOMEN RULE
the story goes about some 2100 where Earth is now under the rule of Queen who led the females to a war against UN and won it by blasting its headquarters by sending female bombers and gained the control of the world at large.she made rules that are inhuman against the male race and of course which is infavour of the feminists.she made slavery legal and that all men who were born at this earth have no rights except the right to be slaves at the feet women.the rules are simple.men were nothing but a moving asset that can be used for the pleasure,amusement of their superior race.Nowadays,women rarely even in their nightmares were scared of men.men were just like a toy at their hands.

In this modern world,women never gives birth to a boy since they were grown in test tubes only to be used by these women.In a family,all the luxuries are made of men for example the toilets in these world were humans i.e male slaves their mouths were welded with the toilet seats so that the ladies can pee straight into is stomach.of course when the toilet gets filled up he is then removed and recycled into anothe object for their use like being made to be seat where their divine ass can sit.Even wealthier ladies have living septic tanks(steel tank in which 20 to 30 males were restrained inside it and all of them were connected to different pipes),trash cans.the Queen has a whole country which is used for making bras,panties,pads and female goods(thousands of male slaves toiled like some sort of meachine) 
© Copyright 2013 XXXX (asdfgfa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1912730-WOMEN-RULE