*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1915664-Army-Interview
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Chasen
Rated: · Other · Other · #1915664
my experiencing talking with an United States Army recruiter
Friday, October 5, I visited the United States Army recruiting station down in Covington. I dif not know what to expect when the recruiting officer Sgt. Oto picked me up after school. I chose to interview the United States Army to see if it would fit my career goals. My main goal in life is to join the creative writing industry and be able to write scripts for movies and TV shows. The United States Army has many different jobs in the media field including journalism photography and even jobs in photo coverage. Being able to join the United States Army would be a great stepping stone to begin my life as an adult. It would help me get my foot into the door of adulthood and help me pay for college.

The first thing the Army recruiter asked me if I wanted to join the Army. I told him "I want to become a better person, and I think the Army can help me with that." He seemed pleased by my response, you begin time telling me how Army can help me become a better person. He showed me the basic structure of basic combat training or BCT. The Army's basic combat training helps an individual learn how to become stronger both physically and mentally. He showed the basic pay of an average soldier, I was impressed to learn that you actually get a decent salary. He told me that the Army gets paid way more than the Marines which was my second military branch of choice. He also told me that if I wanted to I could start joining right now and help me prepare for basic combat training and get ranked before I even leave.

I was very impressed by the interview and how well it went. It helps me discover that the military may be a good place to start right after high school. It helps you become a better person and you can even help you pay for college and other basic needs. I did not know before the interview that you actually pretty good salary. This interview has helped me prepare for my future in the military and make them think more deeply on what exactly I should do within the military. It help me learn the different benefits that you receive anything for the military can help you with my. I am definitely more motivated to began my career choice in the military.
© Copyright 2013 Chasen (chasen18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1915664-Army-Interview