*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1916940-Just-Go
Rated: · Other · Other · #1916940
Harry.... <3
It was a Friday night, and Harry and I were studying up in my bedroom. he was sitting close to me, our knees touching. He decided that we've been studying long enough, and should take a break.
"We're SO going to pass that test." He said. I removed my sweatshirt because it was all of the sudden really warm in my room.
"Yeah, all thanks to you." I said, as I leaned in for a kiss. He kissed me passionately, not taking his hand off of my waste. I noticed how warm his touch was, and how he tasted like fruit. I kept my hand running through his curls, getting tangled in each and every one. He laid down and pulled me with him. His grip was tight on me, and I didn't mind it. His kiss was so kind and gentle and rough at the same time. He started to remove his Bay High School Football t-shirt, and threw it across the room. I moved my hands to his muscular chest. My phone beeped, but I didn't care, I continued to kiss him. He rolled me over, so that I was on the bottom. He always knew when to stop, because he understood that we weren't ready for "it" yet, and not nearly old enough, and just then he stopped.
"Wow." I said.
"Yeah." He replied.

© Copyright 2013 gabbyirishstylesUK (gabby1dstyles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1916940-Just-Go