*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1917363-My-Little-Mayhem
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1917363
A little human against the world of giant ponies. Let the battle begin.
Episode 1:

Interference from The Universe



- Ugh... What.. What the hell just happened?

Your eyes slowly opened only to close them as they were hit by a whiteness around white. You tried again, this time even slower. Your vision started to get used to this bright surrounding.

- Good, now I can see where I am. Which begs the question. WHERE AM I?!

Silence answered you... or at least pretended to because silence CAN'T! FUCKIN'! TALK!

- Hehehe. I see that our guest finally woke up.

Or maybe it can. Hmm... This place doesn't work on the same rulers of physics that you were used to. But it doesn't matter, really. Now it's time to meet this mysterious kidnapper. You was able to recognize a tone of voice that is characteristic for female being. Which means that this mysterious creature is a girl. And you LOVE girls.

- Why hello there lady.

You turned around only to be met by a giant pony, a mare to be exact. She had a red-violet coat and light-purple (or grayish) mane. The interesting part about her was her tail. She has several purple hairbands on her tail which made it looks like a scorpion's tail.

You were very surprised by her size and these odd parts of her body and her overall cartoon-like look.

- Uhm, good day... you big, smelly horse... uhm... where is your master?

Her reaction surprised you even more. She started to laugh like she just heard a good joke. She shouldn't be able to laugh anyway. It was like a human's laughter, not a stupid horse's laughter.

- Oh, so now I'm not only smelly but also stupid, huh?

What, what, did she just said something to you? And even more, she read your mind and understood what you were thinking?

- Okay, what kind of hellish spawn are you?

- A spawn? Well, that's something new. And whatever do you mean?

- You talk, you think, you read the minds of others, you are gargantuan and you look like you were drawn by someone. Also, you have a really mean smile.

Her very evil and very mean smile that was literally saying that you are screwed simply widened once you have finished your sentence.

- You are so mean to me, I have to teach you how to behave well.

Before you could protest, her enormous hoof raised over your body and with full force crashed into you and pressed you into the pavement. You body, instead of bursting like a balloon like it should have, turned to be perfectly thin. A giant mare started to grind her hoof on top of you to further humiliate you. And you were just enduring it.

She stomped her hoof repeatedly on you before stopping completely. She lifted it and to her joy you were stuck to it.

- And I thought you won't enjoy it. But it looks like you want to stay some more with my hoof.

- Mmhhhmmhmh (let me go).

- Daaawwwww... You are so cute. I can't help it.

She dropped her hoof to the ground and took a step. You, however, stayed on the ground.

- Hah, I'm free.

And then her hind hoof came on top of you. You were again pressed to the ground, but this time the pressure was much worse as while walking she was standing on 2 to 3 of her hooves at a time. Her flesh was surprisingly soft while still being as firm as hoof should be. And she was using this firmness to its fullest. You could call it a literal hell. Her hoof was constantly sweating and drenching your clothing in its smelly fluids. Your accessibility to air was also lowered. Only this heavy stench of her hoof was finding its way in your lungs. And of course your journey would be so hollow without some sound to keep you a company. You better like constant "CLOP" sounds as it was the only thing (ignoring your complains and her giggling) that you was able to hear.

After something around 20 minutes your equine captor shook her hind hoof making you fall on the hard floor. She thrusted her pointy tail in your shirt while dodging your body. Well, she is skilled. But very mean too. And that's more important. She used her tail to place you on the table. You were finally able to be on the same level as she was... or at least her chest.

- Well, are you going to behave good for me from now on.

You mumbled "yeah" under your breath. It looks like it was enough for you.

- Good, now we can talk about why are you here. Now that there is something to talk about because I brought you here.

- You did WHAT? AND WHY?

Her front hoof quickly moved over you.

- I'm talking now so SHUT UP!

You obeyed her, but she left her hoof dangling over you anyway.

- Good, now listen to what I have to tell you. I brought you here so you could be my little walking entertainment.

- You mean a...

- Nonononono, abandon this dirty though. To understand why you are her you have to understand who I am. My name is Scorpio, a Zodiac pony.

She started to walk around the table, giving you a view of her flank. Fittingly, it was adorned with Scorpio's sign.

- Me and rest of Zodiacs are obliged to protect the world called Equestria from any kind of cosmic dangers that would be threatening for its residents. We separated a whole year on twelve parts. In each part one of us stays here and makes sure that Equestria is like it always was. The rest forms a shield around our world to protect it from everything that lurks outside, like comets or alien invasion. The second one has to happen yet.

- Okay, I think I get it. But what I have to do? Why did you brought me here?

- Hehe.. You see, Equestria is a wonderful place and all other stuff like that, but it's sooo boring. I need some fun that would be not threatening for them and enjoyable for me. And here you are.

- Soooooo... what am I supposed to do?

- You will be just a prankster under my command. "Bringer of Trouble". What do you think?

- Hmmmm... You know, I think this may work. But "Bringer of Misfortune" or "Imminent Bedlam" have a better sound to them.

- Okay... oh oh, what about "Wellspring of Chaos"?

- No, I have a bad memories about wellsprings.

Your comment made her giggle a little.

- Hey, stop laughing and stay focused. Oh, I know... "Master of Darkness".

- You're a human, not a bad alicorn pony OC.

- DON"T INSULT MY IMAGINATION!!!... What will you say about "Master of Mischief" then?

-...O-okay...

Your outburst surprised her, but also made you grow in her eyes. "Hmm, this human is not that bad." she thought. The tip of her tail started to glow. She used it to draw a perfect circle on the table. A picture of peaceful town with many pony residents appeared in it.

- Alright then, step into this circle and it will teleport you to Equestria. I will make a portal appear once my month is over. Of course I may make you stay there if you were to fail in making me laugh. So you better be good.

- "Sigh"... I can't believe I'm doing this.

With excessive caution you entered the circle. A bright column of light shot from it and you started to sink into the picture.

- I will tell you more about this place once you get there. Oh, and one more thing.

- What is it?

Her warm smile (unbelievable, isn't it?) returned to her characteristic mean smile.

- You're staying in this size.

- WHA...

And with a quick flash you were gone.





Author's note


1. Scorpio in not my OC. Her origin lies in "Ponyscopes from The Hub" (I think that's a title). If you don't know who she is then Google it. I'm sorry if her description leaves something to be desired. I'm not very good with recognizing colors.

2. For safety reasons, this story will be rated Non-E and 18+ even though I'm not planning to go beyond the main character being stomped. Just to warn you.

3. I'm sincerely sorry for any kind of error than I've made. English is not my primary language, so the constructions of my sentences may lackluster.

4. Some of you may find it slightly similar to Deasly's story "You Will Never Be Tiny In Ponyville", to which I say... yeak, kinda. Truth be told, this story was an inspiration to create my very own tale of little human and giant ponies. I hope you will enjoy it.

Dear Deasly, if by any chance you were to read it, thank you very much. And PLEASE continue your story. I really want to know who will torment this little guy next.
© Copyright 2013 OmegaMarkXII (count_morionen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1917363-My-Little-Mayhem